Thursday's OTA: Will the media be in attendance? Post what news you find

WGR_Header_Large_Logo3_0.png?sErKWf2GGeG

The first three sessions will be held Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday this week. However, Tuesday is the only day the media will be allowed to watch and report on what’s happening.

Afterward, Bills head coach Sean McDermott, quarterback Josh Allen, and other players will be made available to the media. 

After this week, the remaining seven OTA sessions will take place on May 28, 29, and 31, as well as June 3, 4, 6, and 7.

Bills begin OTAs, the final offseason phase before training camp

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I have listened to 1 or 2 podcasts on my commute and I think Joe B said that Tuesday was the only media availability this week. 

Bummer 

52 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

He’s wearing that chain in case anyone disses his baby blue shoes...

Or hes a GoT  Grand Maester   

• Like (+1) 2

So if the news media isn't allowed into the OTA practice, how can we post news in this thread? I guess I'm hoping Dylan Knox is Tweeting from his cozy chair at SPOT Coffee because he's still holding out? So frustrated. I need some updates.

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So if the news media isn't allowed into the OTA practice, how can we post news in this thread? I guess I'm hoping Dylan Knox is Tweeting from his cozy chair at SPOT Coffee because he's still holding out? So frustrated. I need some updates.

@ShadyBillsFansez in another post that, yet unsigned,  Knox has been at OTAs.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Have you heard anything else about the OTA's today that are closed to news media that might otherwise give us news about the OTA's?

Looks like I picked a bad day to start an OTA thread when there won't be much news until 4 or 5 PM today 

15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I almost posted the same earlier    I was hoping the same too...   

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Looks like I picked a bad day to start an OTA thread when there won't be much news until 4 or 5 PM today 

I almost posted the same earlier    I was hoping the same too...   

Look at it this way: No news is good news.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

In the mean time   some light reading   to get your fix in 

Tyler Kroft's injury, offensive line units, and Eric Wood's new job

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-podcast-news-notes-analysis-radio-itunes-google-play-stitcher/2019/5/23/18635361/breaking-buffalo-rumblings-tyler-krofts-injury-offensive-line-units-and-eric-wood-new-job

'Bills Elvis' to be inducted into team's 'Fan Wall of Fame'

https://sports.yahoo.com/m/e38cec81-17d0-3f87-8760-1e7cbe19c6dc/%26%2339%3Bbills-elvis%26%2339%3B-to-be.html

56287600563_5c7299_o.jpg

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

These AFC Rival Quarterbacks Are Training Together in the Offseason

Josh Allen and Sam Darnold have been friends for several years. They've attended camps together, worked out together, and even lived together while both were training and preparing for the NFL Draft last year with QB Coach Jordan Palmer.

"It's a good, friendly relationship to have," he said this week. "But at the same time, we want to compete and just to make each other better, and that was kind of our goal in the offseason."

They won't have to wait long to play each other and renew acquaintances this season. The Jets host the Bills week one.

usatsi_10851662.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Josh Allen aims to improve accuracy during offseason

Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen said during organized team activities on Tuesday that his focus this offseason is going to be on the most critiqued area of his game, his accuracy.

“Consistently, delivering the ball where it needs to be. Ball placement is huge, especially in this league,” Allen said.

“That is something that will never change, you always want to try to work on ball placement. Every day you come out, it’s kind of a new thing and sometimes the ball comes out of your hand a little bit differently.

You have to make adjustments and understand what your body is trying to tell you and try to go with it.”

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

These AFC Rival Quarterbacks Are Training Together in the Offseason

Josh Allen and Sam Darnold have been friends for several years. They've attended camps together, worked out together, and even lived together while both were training and preparing for the NFL Draft last year with QB Coach Jordan Palmer.

"It's a good, friendly relationship to have," he said this week. "But at the same time, we want to compete and just to make each other better, and that was kind of our goal in the offseason."

They won't have to wait long to play each other and renew acquaintances this season. The Jets host the Bills week one.

usatsi_10851662.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Josh Allen aims to improve accuracy during offseason

Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen said during organized team activities on Tuesday that his focus this offseason is going to be on the most critiqued area of his game, his accuracy.

“Consistently, delivering the ball where it needs to be. Ball placement is huge, especially in this league,” Allen said.

“That is something that will never change, you always want to try to work on ball placement. Every day you come out, it’s kind of a new thing and sometimes the ball comes out of your hand a little bit differently.

You have to make adjustments and understand what your body is trying to tell you and try to go with it.”

Josh should practice by throwing as hard as he can at Darnolds Knee.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4