"Alien" Anally Probes 79 in Texas

5 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Mountana ?

Heading south on I-355, just outside of Chicago. I figured he's either an astronomer or a proctologist.

Edited by WhoTom

6 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Who's the one sicko that gave you a laugh for this?

If I had guess... Betcha it was the @ShadyBillsFan character!

/smh...

12 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

None of these 79 figured that e.t. should be flying a saucer, and not driving a Peterbilt?

So, do all these 79 account for every tale ever told about alien abduction? Seems every one I saw a special on who claimed this were nitwits from the southwest.. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, do all these 79 account for every tale ever told about alien abduction? Seems every one I saw a special on who claimed this were nitwits from the southwest.. 

Well, that explains the Cardinals’ woes...at least, some of them.

9 hours ago, Limeaid said:

It is BS. Not sure why it is even posted other than the poster has subscription to it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/texas-alien-anal-probe/

I don't think there is such a thing as an, "Anal Probe Subscription."

But if there was, I can name at least 7 TBDers off the top of my head, who would have Gold Memberships.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I don't think there is such a thing as an, "Anal Probe Subscription."

But if there was, I can name at least 7 TBDers off the top of my head, who would have Gold Memberships.

I think this deserves a thread of its own, including the requisite ‘vote for which 7 you think Guggles means’...?

Yes and No, it's not actually true, but they tell you it's not true

World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

12 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Fake news