twitter_icon.svg  
  email_icon.svg  
Print
  • 0ap3000000930857.jpg
  • By Herbie Teope
  • Around The NFL Writer
  • Published: May 22, 2019 at 03:51 p.m.
  • Updated: May 22, 2019 at 04:25 p.m.

The NFL universe will converge on Cleveland in 2021.

The league announced Wednesday at the Spring League Meeting that Cleveland has been selected to host the 2021 NFL Draft, while Kansas City will host the 2023 NFL Draft.

No announcement was made on the location of the 2022 NFL Draft.

Cleveland and Kansas City were recently among final draft host destinations considered in recent years, but the league's selection committee chose Nashville in 2019 and Las Vegas in 2020. Denver was also among the finalists to place a pitch to host the annual three-day selection process.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001031662/article/nfl-awards-2021-2023-drafts-to-cleveland-kansas-city

Edited by HOUSE

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Oh yeah, that’s the intro to the morning show on WJW channel 8, isn’t it?

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...."Live From The Meadowlands With Your Host Adam Gase" works.......

If Gase screws things up, he might end up in the end zone opposite Hoffa by then.

...Baltimore and Chcago are in the running for 2024 and 2025 if they build a wall and reduce drive bys by 4.67%......"Target" is a proposed sponsor..........

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Oh yeah, that’s the intro to the morning show on WJW channel 8, isn’t it?

If Gase screws things up, he might end up in the end zone opposite Hoffa by then.

,,,,any idea as to how to speed up the "process"??............

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Baltimore and Chcago are in the running for 2024 and 2025 if they build a wall and reduce drive bys by 4.67%......"Target" is a proposed sponsor..........

,,,,any idea as to how to speed up the "process"??............

If I do get any ideas, I won’t be advertising them.  More interesting to watch the whole Jests debacle unfold like a slow motion replay of the Hindenburg.  ?

i would think you skip the year to try and use as leverage for some city to build stadium. dangle draft in front of Buffalo politicians and see if they bite. or as stated earlier it is going international and cities are bidding. i could definitely see it in Toronto or Mexico city.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

Seems odd to me that they would announce 2021 and 2023 and leave 2022 ?. Working on an international location perhaps. 

If it is in London I am there. I'll be on stage announcing picks whether the Comish invites me or not. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

Seems odd to me that they would announce 2021 and 2023 and leave 2022 ?. Working on an international location perhaps. 

I believe the plan was for 2022 to be in LA.

Same thing with a Super Bowl once the stadium is done.