All in the Family/Jeffersons: LIVE TONIGHT (5/22/19)

Gugny

Tonight, 8pm Eastern, ABC.

I don't know why, but I'm actually looking forward to this.  I think it's mostly because I love Wanda Sykes (will be Louise Jefferson) and it's live ... so between her and Woody Harrelson (Archie Bunker), SOMEONE has to drop an F bomb, right???

Should be a lot of fun.  I really like that it's (so far) a one-time-only affair.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/all-family-jeffersons-whos-who-abcs-live-special-1212410

i just kind of tried to watch the reruns of the shows as both are on constantly

seems fun at the start but it's painful to try to get through 9 seasons of stuff, 7 of it horrible

30 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you are kidding?

No  I heard about this this AM 

lbg5igv78uecvy8afqeu.jpg

https://tvline.com/2019/04/18/all-in-the-family-woody-harrelson-archie-bunker-abc-special/

If the phrase “Woody Harrelson as Archie Bunker” is at all up your alley, you’ve come to the right place.ABC is staging one-night-only revivals of two iconic Norman Lear sitcoms, All in the Family and The Jeffersons, Jimmy Kimmel announced during his show on Thursday.

Airing Wednesday, May 22 at 8/7c, the 90-minute live event stars Woody Harrelson and Marisa Tomei .......

27 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i just kind of tried to watch the reruns of the shows as both are on constantly

seems fun at the start but it's painful to try to get through 9 seasons of stuff, 7 of it horrible

deGrom vs Scherzer tonight.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

deGrom vs Scherzer tonight.

I'm DVRing All in the Family/Jeffersons.  I'll flick back and forth during commercials, though.

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm DVRing All in the Family/Jeffersons.  I'll flick back and forth during commercials, though.

You're never going to believe what my wife found here in b-low...

Sabrett hot dogs at a place called Hot Dog Heaven...getting some real NYC/Jersey dogs for the game...

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

You're never going to believe what my wife found here in b-low...

Sabrett hot dogs at a place called Hot Dog Heaven...getting some real NYC/Jersey dogs for the game...

I love Sabretts!  Hmmm ... I do need to hit the grocery store later.  Added to the list!

55 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I like Marisa Tomei but just can’t see her as Edith

I can see her as anything/anyone she wants to be ....

va-va-voom

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1