Should The Bills Let Rudolph Lead the TE Sled ?

We all know by now that Tyler Kroft has rebroken his foot & will be out for the immediate future, If this foot thing could become a huge problem going forward should the Bills look else where for their next TE ? 

Kyle Rudolf is not having much luck with his contract talks with the Vikings & they don't have a lot of cap room & the Bills have more than they do so do you all think we should be in talks with the Vikings to trade for Rudolph & let him lead the sled in the TE room ? 

He has been one of the best in the league for the last few years & would be a great addition for Josh & the receiving corp not to m mention a great vet for the rookies to learn from ! Here is a link to a article that tells most about the situation .

https://www.cover1.net/buffalo-bills-tyler-kroft-injury-kyle-rudolph/

What say you Bills fans i think it would be a great insurance policy incase Kroft's foot ailment turns into a bigger thing & seeing that this is the second time his foot has been broke & if it is the same foot if i was McBeane i would be a bit concerned to say the least .

Edited by T master
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, T master said:

We all know by now that Tyler Kroft has rebroken his foot & will be out for the immediate future, If this foot thing could become a huge problem going forward should the Bills look else where for their next TE ? 

Kyle Rudolf is not having much luck with his contract talks with the Vikings & they don't have a lot of cap room & the Bills have more than they do so do you all think we should be in talks with the Vikings to trade for Rudolph & let him lead the sled in the TE room ? 

He has been one of the best in the league for the last few years & would be a great addition for Josh & the receiving corp not to m mention a great vet for the rookies to learn from ! Here is a link to a article that tells most about the situation .

https://www.cover1.net/buffalo-bills-tyler-kroft-injury-kyle-rudolph/

What say you Bills fans i think it would be a great insurance policy incase Kroft's foot ailment turns into a bigger thing & seeing that this is the second time his foot has been broke & if it is the same foot if i was McBeane i would be a bit concerned to say the least .

lead the sled?

This topic is being OVERLY discussed on at least 3 different threads on page 1 alone. Granted, they don’t have the Viking TE called out by name, but that’s where they all lead. I could merge those into yours with the ‘name recognition’, but those threads are deep into the discussion already.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1