The Wrecking Crew

On 5/22/2019 at 10:26 AM, WRONG JOSH said:

3 Tackles and a Guard. Who is moving to G?

They can all play guard. Ford seems the most likely to me, he was a 4 star guard recruit out of high school and played guard his first two years of college. Played tackle for only a year and have read scouts say he needs better footwork for pass protection on the outside. Nsekhe has played guard professionally and Dawkins played guard in the Senior Bowl after playing tackle in college. Many scouts projected him as a guard in the pros. 

My guess is Ford for his first year, but I think any one of them is a top two guard on the team.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/22/2019 at 12:50 PM, gobills1212 said:

Wrecking Crew was also phil spectors choice studio musicians in the early to mid 60s. Many many many tunes, all the same guys. Pet Sounds might be the biggest album theyve been on - but most ended up famous in their own right.  Glen Campbell,  Hal Blaine, Carol Kaye, Leon Russell and Niagara Falls own Tommy Tedesco. Good doc on Hulu and Youtube that gets into the 100s on songs and show opening soundtracks they did. Quite amazing.

As far as that being a nickname, meh... im sure its been done before and nothing has been done to warrant a name at this juncture imo. If they kill it (which i hope they do) then they can be what ever they want. Until then, they are the Buffalo Bills potential Oline

It's a great doc. Those guys played on more hit songs than I can count. 

Since we seem to only have one position cemented (center), can we name it the “Trying To Make The Team And Maybe Even Start Somewhere Crew?” 

We have a long way to go. I’m optimistic, but I’m not getting silly over a photo. Not a big nickname guy, personally. Let’s count rings instead.