Sporting News has The Bills picking 7th in 2020

I guess they also have to predict which juniors are going to declare for the draft.

This is why mock drafts are just not worth much. But, gets people to read them.

9 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I thought that we'd finally get a break from mock drafts, but no.  Some idiot with access to a national website posts a 2020 mock draft with no idea where anyone will be drafting & the bigger idiots who run the site don't immediately fire him or her & tell him or her that they will not publish any more of this nonsense at least until the draft order has been established.  

Please stop feeding the trolls on websites who post mock drafts less than 1 month after the just completed draft. Who give's a rat's behind where these idiots think we'll be drafting.  For the record I predict the Bills will have the last pick of the 1st round for the next 20 years & I have just as good a shot of being right as these one year ahead clowns do.  

This didn't deserve its own thread as it would have gone along nicely w/the one that has the Bills at 4..

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:49 AM, Superhero said:

With the receivers coming out in 2020, I might cry tears if the Bills took a freaking safety at #7.

To really put this in perspective, Whitner was a #8.