Sporting News has The Bills picking 7th in 2020

I thought that we'd finally get a break from mock drafts, but no.  Some idiot with access to a national website posts a 2020 mock draft with no idea where anyone will be drafting & the bigger idiots who run the site don't immediately fire him or her & tell him or her that they will not publish any more of this nonsense at least until the draft order has been established.  

Please stop feeding the trolls on websites who post mock drafts less than 1 month after the just completed draft. Who give's a rat's behind where these idiots think we'll be drafting.  For the record I predict the Bills will have the last pick of the 1st round for the next 20 years & I have just as good a shot of being right as these one year ahead clowns do.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Superhero said:

Well, the one had us at 3 taking Jeudy and now 7 taking Delpit.  Take solace in knowing that if we stink we are going to get one heck of a baller.  These two are ridiculous talents and would have been at the top of their positions in this years draft.

Someone in the National Media actually has 6 teams picking ahead of us. Also they do not think Allen / WR corps is so bad that we can pass on a QB / WR in the first round with a few good QB / WRs available. 

That is real progress folks. McBeane changing some minds there:)

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know why you're surprised.  Our defense couldn't stop the league's worst offense in the two-minute drill on the first media day of OTA's.  We're doomed!!!

In other news, our offence scored a TD by gaining 70 yards and scoring a TD in 1:45 against the number #2 defense.   Superbowl!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

Who does he have us trading with to get all the way up to 7?

Must be NE since we are winning the AFC this year right and they accidentally have NE at the end.

I bet that Beane fleeced NE to move from the 30’s to 7 by offering Frank Gore’s used Jock.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Seventh!!!  Well, it’s not fourth, but it’s not 32nd!  We are outraged!  Fire Bill Bender!  Fire Rapaport!  Fire Wrecks (again)!  Fire everyone!

...pretty sure slots are based on Vegas over/under and/or SB odds..................

• Thank you (+1) 1

"draft order based on Vegas odds to win the Super Bowl"  Most mock drafters at this point are not trying to do their own projections at this time of year about how teams will finish in the rankings.  If draft order is not random, it'll be based on Vegas odds, last year's finish, somebody's power rankings, etc.  Several are based on Vegas odds I know.