Do you guys think Mark Clayton should be a HOFer?

4 minutes ago, the skycap said:

The name alone should get them in HOF

...LOL...cute story (perhaps)......when my son was a little tyke, the household followed Buffalo and "My-Ami (a/k/a Miami)......and my son would ask on game day, "Dad is YOUR-Ami winning?"......he still is a Fins' fan 30 years later.....

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

You’re not remembering very well, then. I have that problem now, but it’s still selective.. Marv Levy was the Only coach to have a winning record vs. Shula. Fergy, with a career best 5 TDs, beat Marino in Dan’s 1st ever start in an OT Thriller. Once Kelly sneaked in for the winning TD in the ‘89 Opener, the Fish became our B-word. 

In the ESPN Series Top 5 Reasons why Dan Marino only played in 1 Super Bowl, the #1 Reason; the Buffalo Bills.

Yeah. I remember being extremely confident that we'd beat them in the 92/93 AFC Championship game. We always handled them when it mattered.

They beat the Flutie lead Bills because of a great play by Trace Armstrong/miscue by Doug, but Marino was a shell of himself and the Bills were not the SB Bills. Kind of crazy to think that Marino was still playing that year.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 1