Death, Taxes and Peterman lighting it up....

Peterman always looks good in shorts and even later on in full practices. His problem is when real bullets start flying. Everything is faster and his arm strength and decision making cannot get up to speed.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, MJS said:

Peterman always looks good in shorts and even later on in full practices. His problem is when real bullets start flying. Everything is faster and his arm strength and decision making cannot get up to speed.

He looked good in preseason too

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

And if anyone doesn't think it got to him, you ever see a guy tuck on run in a hail mary situation? I just don't think you ever recover from that level of "shook."

This.     ??????????

Geez, Louise, it’s the end of the half!  Throw the f****** football! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Blue on Blue said:

I hope he succeeds, and proves the whole sorry lot of you wrong.

Ok I’ll bite. Why? Is it because he wasn’t given every opportunity - even those he didn’t necessarily deserve - to succeed in Buffalo?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Peterman has not slung one dime in his life. Wooden nickel maybe.

That corner end zone fade to Zay was the best thrown ball of 2018 for the Bills

Unfortunately you need more arm strength and less telegraphing than the Natester can muster if you're going to make all the throws in the NFL.

1 hour ago, Blue on Blue said:

I hope he succeeds, and proves the whole sorry lot of you wrong.

If any man can, Peterman can.  He could be next Fran Tarkenton.  Back then, if any man can, Fran can.  Chucky Cheese can create the right process for NP to sling a roll of dimes that McProcess couldn't.  Just watch.  (note:  tongue in cheek and a hardy hard hard).

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gruden: “I’ll tell you what... this Peterman kid is the real deal. The starting QB position is an open competition on this team if you ask me”

I remember Gruden saying that...one of his many crushes. Peterson does look the part of a legitimate Qb...but he has meltdowns!

6 minutes ago, JohnC said:

When the season starts he will be on the Raider roster. And he's going to make a good living as a backup just like Barkley. 

No he won’t. He is an awful football player. He’s statistically the worst to ever play in the league. Not bad, he’s the worst ever. He’s not Thad Lewis, or Brian Brohm or EJ, or JP or Trent, he’s the worst of all-time. No one is handing him a job.

• Like (+1) 1