Death, Taxes and Peterman lighting it up....

4 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

^^^^^^This. Exactly right. Will never forget how he shouldered all of the slings and arrows sent his way after being trotted out to take 100% of the fall each time the Bills blew up without making any excuses--while the rest of the horrendously awful supporting cast slunk away like the Colts moving out of Baltimore on a weekly basis. NP should always get credit for that, if nothing else. I'm just happy that Allen seems to have much of the same kind of straight up great character, to go along with his franchise type tools/ability on the field.  

I’m good with nothing else. 

22 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I mean, clearly I don’t care for the player. I also don’t fault him for working a job that pays him $645k despite him lacking the skills to perform that job. In a lot of ways that is what I admire most about Nate. Earn as much as you can until they cut you off. The American Dream

***** yeah buddy. **** yeah just win!

Edited by FearLess Price

23 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Been watching a lot of Rosen's game film from last year since he became a dolphin and he does this all the time. 

Read the coverage and hes going there no matter what. If he was coached that way then shame on the coaches but to me I was watching a stronger armed NP.

The Bills would destroy Rosen if he started all year for the fins. I absolutely see why they Drafted Murray #1

Rosen has the worst oline in the nfl, Fitz (love him but he runs a 5.3 now), Johnson coming off a major injury, a head coach who got fired after a year, an OC who got fired after 4 games then Byron Leftwich in his first coaching gig.  

Rosen May suck but it is insane to make any concrete conclusion on a rookie qb in that circumstance. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Rosen has the worst oline in the nfl, Fitz (love him but he runs a 5.3 now), Johnson coming off a major injury, a head coach who got fired after a year, an OC who got fired after 4 games then Byron Leftwich in his first coaching gig.  

Rosen May suck but it is insane to make any concrete conclusion on a rookie qb in that circumstance. 

Larry Fitzgerland is still a good WR and isn't slow.  In the last 3 seasons, he's had almost 300 catches, 3,000 yards receiving and 18 TD's.

He's still beating people over the top, not as much as he used to but still at a high level.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/22/2019 at 4:43 PM, T master said:

WOW that just confirms that Gruden is not in his right mind i hope Mayock see's what is really going on ...

He didn’t actually say that  :lol:

*that we know of 

On 5/23/2019 at 11:34 AM, Captain Hindsight said:

Been watching a lot of Rosen's game film from last year since he became a dolphin and he does this all the time. 

Read the coverage and hes going there no matter what. If he was coached that way then shame on the coaches but to me I was watching a stronger armed NP.

The Bills would destroy Rosen if he started all year for the fins. I absolutely see why they Drafted Murray #1

I watched one of Rosen’s games last year (the one on TNF) and he looked exactly like Peterman. It was only one game but I had that same takeaway. 

On 5/21/2019 at 6:33 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Gruden: “I’ll tell you what... this Peterman kid is the real deal. The starting QB position is an open competition on this team if you ask me”

Translated: "I have a $100 million guaranteed contract, and I want to spend more time at the beach!"

On 5/24/2019 at 11:16 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah I get all that, but he wasnt showing anything that made me confident in his future. He had maybe one good throw a game. No anticipation, terrible ball placement. Poor accuracy and decision making.

I really encourage you to watch his games last year and let me know your conclusion.

I'm not surprised he went for a late two

On 5/24/2019 at 1:41 PM, YoloinOhio said:

He didn’t actually say that  :lol:

*that we know of 

I watched one of Rosen’s games last year (the one on TNF) and he looked exactly like Peterman. It was only one game but I had that same takeaway. 

Had very similar thoughts. He is a stronger armed Peterman

1 hour ago, eball said:

Serious question:  is this guy "all there" mentally?

I think even the Flowbee folks wouldn't want to use that for their ads.

3 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Yeah I get all that, but he wasnt showing anything that made me confident in his future. He had maybe one good throw a game. No anticipation, terrible ball placement. Poor accuracy and decision making.

I really encourage you to watch his games last year and let me know your conclusion.

I'm not surprised he went for a late two

Had very similar thoughts. He is a stronger armed Peterman

I have watched every snap Rosen has taken in the NFL. I thought he struggled at times, more than I expected him to, but he had an awful situation and he was still 1,000 times better than Nathan Peterman could dream of being. And I disagree specifically on his ball placement and accuracy. I do think his decision making was worse than I expected it to be but on the rest, my conclusions are different to yours.

2 hours ago, eball said:

Serious question:  is this guy "all there" mentally?

He is an odd human. 

Edited by GunnerBill

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I have watched every snap Rosen has taken in the NFL. I thought he struggled at times, more than I expected him to, but he had an awful situation and he was still 1,000 times better than Nathan Peterman could dream of being. And I disagree specifically on his ball placement and accuracy. I do think his decision making was worse than I expected it to be but on the rest, my conclusions are different to yours.

Agree to disagree I guess. I think Rosen is a huge bust and Cardinals were 100% right to move on. Miami will be drafting a QB next April 

Edited by Captain Hindsight
  • Like (+1) 1