Death, Taxes and Peterman lighting it up....

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No he won’t. He is an awful football player. He’s statistically the worst to ever play in the league. Not bad, he’s the worst ever. He’s not Thad Lewis, or Brian Brohm or EJ, or JP or Trent, he’s the worst of all-time. No one is handing him a job.

I hope Nate’s mom doesn’t read this post.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

No he won’t. He is an awful football player. He’s statistically the worst to ever play in the league. Not bad, he’s the worst ever. He’s not Thad Lewis, or Brian Brohm or EJ, or JP or Trent, he’s the worst of all-time. No one is handing him a job.

You are going to be irritated by his presence for a long time because he is going to be hanging around. He was drafted to be a backup and that is what he is going to do. :)

42 minutes ago, JohnC said:

You are going to be irritated by his presence for a long time because he is going to be hanging around. He was drafted to be a backup and that is what he is going to do. :)

I’d be happy to double my bet from last year. $50 says he isn’t on an active roster week 1.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

...in May

What team is he on again?  If Gruden is fooled.....? 

50 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Maybe the Bills just sucked and he's not  really that bad.  Hmmm ....

FIFY

He must be absolutely great at simulating the appearance of competence when it's not for-real

• Haha (+1) 1

When Peterman turns out to be the next Montana and gets elected to the HOF and puts on his gold jacket........Kirby is going to wake up from that nightmare after sweating through his sheets! 

7 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

We started him to open the season and in the middle of a playoff race.  This is why I’m not 100% sold on McDermott.  

And I have no ill towards him.  He just wasn’t good enough.

Is there even a dime bag market anymore besides high school kids?

That's what i was getting at with the point... it's so bad that he out there slinging dimes... can't even do dubs at minimum...

4 hours ago, JohnC said:

Backups occasionally have to play without totally messing themselves in full public view. This has been an area in which it is fair to say Nate has "struggled."  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can’t make fun of this because I bought into it last year.

Ditto. There’s some part of my brain that still refuses to accept he’s a completely lost NFL cause—maybe because he’s so likeable as a person, and I distinctly remember him getting behind the podium to answer every single iteration on a theme of ridiculous questions from the media time after time following horrible losses, when others couldn’t duck out fast enough without answering a single question—like Shady who was AWOL for questioning for basically half the season—remember that??

if Chucky can make anything work out of NP, I’ll take back everything I ever said about him since he started tanking the Raiders and give him mad props instead ;)

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’d be happy to double my bet from last year. $50 says he isn’t on an active roster week 1.

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

FIFY

No, not ‘FIFY’.  50.  Unless you want to sound all street thug, then it’s ‘FITTY’.  As in “FITTY DOLLA Peterman is PROPER, sucka!”

Word.  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Wrong punctuation. Punctuation saves careers!

12 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

GOAT in shorts

If he was a race horse, he'd be a "morning glory" -- a horse that looks great training in the mornings but sucks when he runs when the money's on the line later in the day.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Man, this poor kid is never gonna live it down. I can't imagine him ever regaining the confidence to play on the biggest stage after the way his career has gone. Even if he had the requisite talent, which he does NOT, it'd be tough. I will continue to make jokes about the Peter Man, but I respect his desire and wish him well. 

And if anyone doesn't think it got to him, you ever see a guy tuck on run in a hail mary situation? I just don't think you ever recover from that level of "shook."

If Peterman wants to stay involved in football, I think he needs to go into coaching.  He simply isn't good enough to play QB -- even as a backup -- in the NFL. 

I thought it was unnecessarily cruel of McDermott to keep throwing him out there when he was clearly emotionally crushed by his failures.  The Bills should have brought in a competent veteran QB to backup Allen immediately after the season opener, and that's on both Beane and McDermott.  McDermott not insisting on getting someone better, and Beane not getting it done. 

• Like (+1) 1