Death, Taxes and Peterman lighting it up....

12 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

He's simply putting the competition thing out there to light a fire under Carr. 

i would like to believe this is true, but we are talking about Gruden here.

• Like (+1) 1

Man, this poor kid is never gonna live it down. I can't imagine him ever regaining the confidence to play on the biggest stage after the way his career has gone. Even if he had the requisite talent, which he does NOT, it'd be tough. I will continue to make jokes about the Peter Man, but I respect his desire and wish him well. 

And if anyone doesn't think it got to him, you ever see a guy tuck on run in a hail mary situation? I just don't think you ever recover from that level of "shook."

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i think Gruden is an idiot but he can't be this stupid, can he?

He traded the best edge rusher since Lawrence Taylor.... For. No. Damn. Reason.

That might be slightly hyperbolic, but the argument is close enough that it gives validity to the statement. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

We started him to open the season and in the middle of a playoff race.  This is why I’m not 100% sold on McDermott.  

And I have no ill towards him.  He just wasn’t good enough.

2 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

I used to sling dimes in the early 2000s... Damn... I knew Peterman was bad but i didn't think it would come down to this... 

Is there even a dime bag market anymore besides high school kids?

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Thats how he earned Trents retired RED jersey...

the reigning Bills TC wall of famer  

Trent won the fade/garbage can competition when I went to a training camp night practice in 2010.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gruden: “I’ll tell you what... this Peterman kid is the real deal. The starting QB position is an open competition on this team if you ask me”

The ball never hits the ground.