65-year-old Christie Brinkley

\GoBillsInDallas/

5 hours ago, SDS said:

Women can't win. If they don't do these things - they get mercilessly dogged by men for aging. If they fight it and try to look their best - they get crap for that too.

All I know is if you line up the guys on the internet who dog women for their looks - you probably have the largest collection of unaesthetic people to walk the face of the earth.

Yep.  Just age gracefully and take the lumps.  Youth is fleeting.  So what.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

She's beautiful.  How the hell did Billy Joel f**k that up????  Had to be a big shot, I guess.

Other way around.  He's the pedestrian looking one.  What was her problem?  Vanity is a mortal sin.

There was an article how times have changed.  Beauty now seeks out beauty even more extremely... That was Christie's problem. I will see if I can find it.

To quote the Ani DiFranco lyrics, more like all the time:

"Youth is beauty
Money is beauty
Hell, beauty is beauty sometimes
It's the luck of the draw
It's the natural law
It's a joke
It's a crime..."

19 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Other way around.  He's the pedestrian looking one.  What was her problem?  Vanity is a mortal sin.

There was an article how times have changed.  Beauty now seeks out beauty even more extremely... That was Christie's problem. I will see if I can find it.

To quote the Ani DiFranco lyrics, more like all the time:

"Youth is beauty
Money is beauty
Hell, beauty is beauty sometimes
It's the luck of the draw
It's the natural law
It's a joke
It's a crime..."

I don't buy it.  I think he was walking in his sleep to the rhythm of the night.  Probably told her that he didn't care what she said anymore ... that it was his life.  Told her to go ahead with her own life and leave him alone.  He was probably like a Stranger to her.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I don't buy it.  I think he was walking in his sleep to the rhythm of the night.  Probably told her that he didn't care what she said anymore ... that it was his life.  Told her to go ahead with her own life and leave him alone.  He was probably like a Stranger to her.

Probably listened to one too many drunks saying "Man what are you doing here!".

20 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  

Thank you good sir.

She's starting to use "the needle" to get rid of  some of her facial wrinkles 

christie-brinkley-today-main-190520_9108

But that body just wont give in 

image.png.b954b10a6df96a2896984cecba76fd51.png

18 hours ago, SDS said:

All I know is if you line up the guys on the internet who dog women for their looks - you probably have the largest collection of unaesthetic people to walk the face of the earth.

You've got it all wrong...........I FULLY admit that I and @plenzmd1 are both hideous. Honesty is the best policy.

14 hours ago, Gugny said:

She's beautiful.  How the hell did Billy Joel f**k that up????  Had to be a big shot, I guess.

Image result for billy joel car crash

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

You've got it all wrong...........I FULLY admit that I and @plenzmd1 are both hideous. Honesty is the best policy.

Speak fro your self fella. I am thinking of going into "big" modeling...( for anyone who watched Catastrophe on Amazon).

True story..a girl talked to me in a bar the other night!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Speak fro your self fella. I am thinking of going into "big" modeling...( for anyone who watched Catastrophe on Amazon).

True story..a girl talked to me in a bar the other night!!!!!

Was she the bartender or waitress? 

15 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

The servers kinda have to talk with you in order to get your order.........

beat me to it 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Senator said:

Wow, UpTown Girl is looking a bit freaky these days.

Don’t know if anyone has ever seen her give an interview, but she comes across as one of the dumbest bimbos you could ever meet.

Actually Uptown Girl was written for/in honor of Elle McPherson and Brinkley. As Billy was dating Elle when he started writing it but they broke up, he started seeing Brinkley and finished the song.

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

Actually Uptown Girl was written for/in honor of Elle McPherson and Brinkley. As Billy was dating Elle when he started writing it but they broke up, he started seeing Brinkley and finished the song.

After listening for years to that very talented and articulate songwriter and musician, I certainly understood much better that, vis-a-vis Brinkley, beauty is skin-deep, but stupid goes all the way to the bone!

OTOH, he had to be pretty stupid himself to break things off with Elle, one of the most magnificent God-given gifts to mankind.

JMO

1 hour ago, The Senator said:

After listening for years to that very talented and articulate songwriter and musician, I certainly understood much better that, vis-a-vis Brinkley, beauty is skin-deep, but stupid goes all the way to the bone!

OTOH, he had to be pretty stupid himself to break things off with Elle, one of the most magnificent God-given gifts to mankind.

JMO

Wasn't Christie in a helicopter crash and then ditched Joel for the Dude in helicopter... Pilot or something?  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.