Eric Wood is the new Bills color analyst - will replace Kelso

Was just coming to post this.

Pretty cool! 

Very happy E. Wood is back in the Bills organization! 

Plus We can fully put to bed that there were any hard feeling over his whole retirement press conference debacle.

• Like (+1) 1

Wood will serve as radio color commentator alongside John Murphy for Bills game broadcasts on WGR Sports Radio 550 and Entercom’s Bills Radio Network. He will also regularly contribute content to One Bills Live and all Bills media and content platforms.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Yeah I’m bummed he’s leaving. But happy E. Wood is here.

wonder if he chose to leave or what? 

According to Murph just now, Kelso is leaving to dive deeper into the NASCAR racing team he’s affiliated with? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Yeah I’m bummed he’s leaving. But happy E. Wood is here.

wonder if he chose to leave or what? 

It sounded like it was his choice - Wood said Kelso “had some other things going on”... I seem to remember he has another job but can’t recall if it’s coaching or something else 

I liked kelso too - especially with his film study, he’s so smart

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

According to Murph just now, Kelso is leaving to dive deeper into the NASCAR racing team he’s affiliated with? 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It sounded like it was his choice - Wood said Kelso “had some other things going on”... I seem to remember he has another job but can’t recall if it’s coaching or something else 

Thanks guys. Glad it sounds like it was his choice. 

As I said, I’m sad to see Kelso go. But I think Wood will be good at this, especially with all the insight he has into this current Bills organization and how McBeane do things. 

His articles on The Athletic have been really good. So I expect more of the same.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He is part art of a NASCAR team down south and wanted to spend more time with that organization.

Kelso was a great guy - very intelligent and seemed to really do an excellent job with film study and knowledge.

• Like (+1) 1