Kellen Winslow Jr...Accused of Raping 2 Women, one of which was homeless

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Pretty sure the rape of women is illegal, at least that's what I've heard. But I'm no expert...

Claims the victims are going after money and the rape was in fact consensual...nothing to say about the 77 year old he Krafted himself near...what a freak

6 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Claims the victims are going after money and the rape was in fact consensual...nothing to say about the 77 year old he Krafted himself near...what a freak

Does he have something to say about the blood stained pants?

When this guy came out of college and was running around telling every one just how great he was & how great he was going to be i thought to my self this guy is a piece of work & wasn't real sure how he could be Kellen WInlsow's son because i don't remember him being that way .

I thought maybe with a few hard hitting veterans giving him a welcome to the big boys league it may have humbled him a bit & when his actions didn't cover what his mouth was spewing i was like well there he has proven just what he is really like, then when he got brought to the Browns & he wasn't quite so boisterous that maybe he has grown as a person & i was hoping that his immaturity was part of his past but apparently it wasn't !

I just wonder what the old man this of all his goings on since he is his name sake & every time his son is in the news the connection is made to his dad .

24 minutes ago, T master said:

When this guy came out of college and was running around telling every one just how great he was & how great he was going to be i thought to my self this guy is a piece of work & wasn't real sure how he could be Kellen WInlsow's son because i don't remember him being that way .

I thought maybe with a few hard hitting veterans giving him a welcome to the big boys league it may have humbled him a bit & when his actions didn't cover what his mouth was spewing i was like well there he has proven just what he is really like, then when he got brought to the Browns & he wasn't quite so boisterous that maybe he has grown as a person & i was hoping that his immaturity was part of his past but apparently it wasn't !

I just wonder what the old man this of all his goings on since he is his name sake & every time his son is in the news the connection is made to his dad .

I lived in Cleveland when he came there.  He consistently made moves that made you say WTF?   He just came across as a real screw-up.  All the talent, but none of the brains or self-discipline to use it in life.  

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and here we go making the poor lad out to be the victim......SMH........

..."Winslow has lived a “very uncommon life” that has been difficult, Watkins told jurors."....

He was paid a lot of money to play a game.  I guess that makes things difficult.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, prissythecat said:

In America,  we are all about second, third,  ..., one hundredth chances.   Isnt' that the gist of the Chad Kelly thread? 

Forgiveness doesn't mean that you set someone free from prison without consequences, it just means that you forgave them and moved on with your life. Let him do his bid and may God have mercy on his soul.

2 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

By definition, rape is NOT consensual.

• Like (+1) 1

Hide yo grandmas......

seriously though it’s easy to judge... he obviously has issues... probably years of roid abuse and cte

he has always seemed angry

I pray for my enemies so I will pray for him as well... he needs it

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So hear me out... with the Kroft injury, IF and I mean IF, Winslow gets found not guilty...

One year prove it deal MAX! If he gets it together, fine. If not, we cut bait.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Hide yo grandmas......

seriously though it’s easy to judge... he obviously has issues... probably years of roid abuse and cte

he has always seemed angry

I pray for my enemies so I will pray for him as well... he needs it

There comes a time when you can't blame anything besides yourself for your actions. Steroids, CTE, alcohol, whatever. His problems are his own. I mean, how many pro sports guys have those same obstacles? Are they going around raping old women? Those things are just an excuse.

And that goes for everyone else. Blaming alcohol is stupid. Blaming drugs is stupid. Nothing is to blame. People have to take responsibility for their own actions.

But yeah, it's easier to blame drugs or CTE and believe that you are not the one to blame.