Tuesday OTA: Info from Media Attendance (edit)

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Robert Foster has it all....size....speed....he gets open

My concern with him last year was I felt like he didnt fight for 50/50 balls hard enough.....but by the midway point of the season (after Josh Allen got back from injury...after Foster was brought back up from the practice squad) I thought he had even overcame that.

I think John Brown and Robert Foster are going to terrorize defenses because Josh Allen can put that ball ANYWHERE and on a rope.....their vertical threat is very good....which is going to open up the running game underneath.

I feel that the bills are about to take off in a BIG way

.....strictly my opinion, but I think Foster heeded McDermott's wake up call in 2018 and improved nicely.....at the same time, and again my opinion, think it is pretty evident that there is some serious WR competition in camp, perhaps where some legit WR talent is in the final 37 cuts.....can Foster afford to take ANYTHING for granted?......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....strictly my opinion, but I think Foster heeded McDermott's wake up call in 2018 and improved nicely.....at the same time, and again my opinion, think it is pretty evident that there is some serious WR competition in camp, perhaps where some legit WR talent is in the final 37 cuts.....can Foster afford to take ANYTHING for granted?......

I am thinking he will not take anything for granted....even stayed in buffalo in the offseason to train.....

And hearing that Wallace looks to have gotten stronger in the offseason?  NICE.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I am thinking he will not take anything for granted....even stayed in buffalo in the offseason to train.....

And hearing that Wallace looks to have gotten stronger in the offseason?  NICE.

...damn good news bud...sure better than yesteryear so far(yes I know it's on paper).............

I read that Beasley had core surgery as well ?
The best FA center Morse had surgery as well.
i feel doom creeping. and the Foster breaks his foot. Was it the same one he broke before  ?

Yikes

Foster did what he needed to do last season. Not sure how he got so motivated , but it worked.
and now we have Brown.
an Allen is always looking to the goalposts when he throws  lol\

42 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I read that Beasley had core surgery as well ?
The best FA center Morse had surgery as well.
i feel doom creeping. and the Foster Kroft breaks his foot. Was it the same one he broke before  ?

Yikes

Foster did what he needed to do last season. Not sure how he got so motivated , but it worked.
and now we have Brown.
an Allen is always looking to the goalposts when he throws  lol\

Don't do that again!  And yes, it was the same foot.

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Interesting tidbit from Joe B that they are trying Shaq on the right side as Jerry's back up. That's the side he played at Clemson, so maybe he's more comfortable there. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, TPS said:

Interesting tidbit from Joe B that they are trying Shaq on the right side as Jerry's back up. That's the side he played at Clemson, so maybe he's more comfortable there. 

Yeah.  And they flipped Yarborough to the other side where he also had better success in 2017.  Not sure why they changed them in the first place.

5 hours ago, SDS said:

had seen works well here too...

Im not normally one of those people who will correct grammer etc, esp since i abbreviate as much as i do. I dont know why, but that particular mis-speak always makes me cringe lol. I cldnt resist!! ;)