Tuesday OTA: Info from Media Attendance (edit)

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Long would be fine at LG as well. If Teller wins it, so much the better. 

Would have to be RT, RG and LT respectively. 

And good to hear about Josh, Robert and Zay. 

I agree. But if Teller wins LG, he'll have a "vet" next to him on the line. And if Ford wins RT, he'll have a vet next to him on the line. Might be the best/safest/most productive line we could produce. Either way, gonna be fun to watch this battle in TC

13 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I agree. But if Teller wins LG, he'll have a "vet" next to him on the line. And if Ford wins RT, he'll have a vet next to him on the line. Might be the best/safest/most productive line we could produce. Either way, gonna be fun to watch this battle in TC

I'd rather have a vet next to Dawkins (as well as Ford).  I'm down with Long at LG just as long as Spain can win RG.  Although I suspect that once Morse returns, Feliciano starts competing with him there.

4 minutes ago, AmishRifle said:

What gives?  I read on this very board that Zay wasn’t making the team. 

Did anyone explicitly say or insinuate that Jones was incapable of catching passes in May workouts?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

Did anyone explicitly say or insinuate that Jones was incapable of catching passes in May workouts?

He plays well in shorts.   Maybe he could get a uniform exemption for during the season...

Then again, why even bother with the shorts.   He apparently runs real well in the buff...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

...yup...sure sounds like we have some real quality talent vying for OL positions.....haven't been in that position for years.......

16 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...yup...sure sounds like we have some real quality talent vying for OL positions.....haven't been in that position for years.......

How bout it!? If we take all possibilities from last year to this year, and all possible combinations, we are Definately looking better this year...IMO

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

How bout it!? If we take all possibilities from last year to this year, and all possible combinations, we are Definately looking better this year...IMO

...better don the kevlar vest bro...I know of three posters (names withheld) who will be along shortly to pee-pee on your optimism....deepen the foxhole.....:thumbsup:

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...better don the kevlar vest bro...I know of three posters (names withheld) who will be along shortly to pee-pee on your optimism....stay tuned.....:thumbsup:

This isn't the Kellen Winslow thread is it??

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Live look at Raiders camp... Gruden in heaven 

This is the funniest post I've ever seen!

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...well our "aging backfield" seems to be his PRIME target, right?.....uh oh....

Talk about core muscle injury.....

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Robert Foster has it all....size....speed....he gets open

My concern with him last year was I felt like he didnt fight for 50/50 balls hard enough.....but by the midway point of the season (after Josh Allen got back from injury...after Foster was brought back up from the practice squad) I thought he had even overcame that.

I think John Brown and Robert Foster are going to terrorize defenses because Josh Allen can put that ball ANYWHERE and on a rope.....their vertical threat is very good....which is going to open up the running game underneath.

I feel that the bills are about to take off in a BIG way

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2