Tuesday OTA: Info from Media Attendance (edit)

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

I also originally thought that Spain would start at LG. But then I recently looked at where all the signed OGs played previously and all but Feliciano played mostly at LG, meaning a logjam there. I just figured Long would be the one to move to RG and compete with Feliciano. 

As for Dawkins, LT is his to lose. Hopefully he doesn’t. 

I’m hoping they see something that makes him a better player at RG. 

If Teller steps up and wins LG, then Spain at RG could be great for Ford if Ford wins RT

6 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

All of our tight ends going out.  Good thing we have solid depth there...

Not so sure about that.  We have a lot of tight ends.  I think the two most solid depth pieces left the field today.

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

I also originally thought that Spain would start at LG. But then I recently looked at where all the signed OGs played previously and all but Feliciano played mostly at LG, meaning a logjam there. I just figured Long would be the one to move to RG and compete with Feliciano. 

As for Dawkins, LT is his to lose. Hopefully he doesn’t. 

I’m hoping they see something that makes him a better player at RG. 

I think LT is Dawkins to lose too....somehow we need to get Ty, Ford and Dawkins all out there. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think it would be a bad thing to wind up with a Dawkins - Spain - Morse - Ford - Nsekhe line. I'd love Ford to start at RT right away, but I think there's a lot to be said for starting next to a solid player for a year. Ford - Nsekhe is a better right side combo than Long - Ford

Edited by ndirish1978
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

If Teller steps up and wins LG, then Spain at RG could be great for Ford if Ford wins RT

Long would be fine at LG as well. If Teller wins it, so much the better. 

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think LT is Dawkins to lose too....somehow we need to get Ty, Ford and Dawkins all out there. 

Would have to be RT, RG and LT respectively. 

And good to hear about Josh, Robert and Zay.