Breaking: Kroft breaks foot

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

What in Beane's dealings would make you feel that it would go this way....we actually got something out of the Bengals before they moved Cordy Glenn to guard....

The bills drafted TWO tight ends...one of them high.   Its ok if Kroft misses some time.

Not according to Logic.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

If he is gonna get hurt...now is the time to do it.

He will be back for the season.

It's touch and go for week 1. If he isn't healthy there is no obvious two way starter who can catch and block at TE.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

It's touch and go for week 1. If he isn't healthy there is no obvious two way starter who can catch and block at TE.

It gets our rooks some game time.....I expect Dawson Knox to be competing for the number 1 spot sooner then later and this will actually get him some live action.....when Knox comes back we can do those 2 TE sets I have been dreaming about.

The only thing that is concerning to me is that it is the SAME foot that he originally broke

I think calling the Vikings is a knee jerk reaction. The Bills will have enough bodies for training camp. Knox and Sweeney will get more reps which will help them. The Bills will keep Croom until Kroft comes back and then Croom will be cut. This is the very reason the Bills wanted depth at each position. Injuries happen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I heard the guy who done it works for the Patsies... look at this mug... total Patsie mug:

Screenshot_20190521-124103_Google.jpg

I think that's Dawson "Creek" Knox's agent.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Elite Poster said:

You sign a bunch of injury prone players and then they get injured. 

Glass Legs Murphy and now Crystal Foot Kroft. 

I kinda have to agree with you here. I wasnt thrilled with the Kroft signing in the 1st place & I definitely was against signing Murphy.

We had/have the cap space to blow i suppose, but we've committed good money to players who so far have struggled to stay on the field.

Kroft very well could come back in 3 months, but who's to say his foot is gonna be any stronger than it was before? If anything one could presume it'd be worse off, after breaking it again, (in a non contact environment no less).

Really wish we went after someone else to begin with. But since we own Kroft for awhile, I wish him a speedy recovery & hope for the best like always lol.

It'll be interesting to see if Beane does his due diligence & plans for the worst & targets Rudolph or another TE.

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

Oh well. I honestly don't care that much. We have a lot of TEs and Kroft isn't special. If he's the only major injury of OTAs I'm fine with that 

You should care...quantity does not equal quality.  The TE depth chart is a mess.  

The Bills sit here and talk about all these medical advances they put in.  They then proceed to sign a player who's foot clearly was not healed and ends up breaking it again.

The medical team is the problem, not the equipment.

Beane already had zero offensive signings to hang his hat onto before this year, and now its looking like he continues to not due complete due diligence.

• Like (+1) 3