Breaking: Kroft breaks foot

Just now, whatdrought said:

Okay, real talk though... I get ACL's and Hammys getting messed up in these type of no-contact things, but how do you break a bone?

Foot bones are thin, yet take all the weight and pressure, and easily get stepped on along the OLine.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Joe Buscaglia ‏Verified account @JoeBuscaglia 1m1 minute ago Kroft's broken foot is the same one he broke last season as a member of the Cincinnati Bengals. #Bills

I'm hearing it's the same foot.

10 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Glad we have 5 in OTA camp...!

Did Croom break it?

No I think he just banged it...

10 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Saying surgery, wonder if that means rod put in the foot... which could mean longer(?)

Longer than the other foot for sure...

Anyway.  And the Bills tradition of TE futility continues.  Maybe the 3rd round rookie with the home perm can be the #1...

2 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

You sign a bunch of injury prone players and then they get injured. 

Glass Legs Murphy and now Crystal Foot Kroft. 

I'm having a hard time seeing how you got your screenname.

Anyway...Sounds like a 3-4 month recovery window. Probably will start season on PUP list, will resume play around week 4.

Honestly, though, not having your presumed starting TE for all of training camp is not a tenable situation. Beane should be on the phone to Minnesota and get Rudolph in here ASAP.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

I always thought a debladed hockey skate would make a good, supportive boot for a chronic foot breaker.  I’m sure there are plenty of exceptions and reasons why it isn’t feasible.  Not the least of which is the guy getting stepped on by Frankenboot.