Breaking: Kroft breaks foot

Breaking...haha...

Crappy news for him and the team. His best shot at starting, at the very least it seems he'll miss most of the offseason. 

I guess a positive note is more opportunity for Knox or some of the other young guys to step up. 

• Like (+1) 3

he's toast.

I mean, from what I'm seeing he has had foot issues and looks as though they have come back.

Bengals' Tyler Kroft: Done for season after surgery

Kroft underwent season-ending foot surgery Friday and will be placed on injured reserve, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.

Kroft missed the Bengals' past four games due to a fractured right foot and had yet to resume practicing since suffering the injury.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

he's toast.

I mean, from what I'm seeing he has had foot issues and looks as though they have come back.

Kroft underwent season-ending foot surgery Friday and will be placed on injured reserve, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.

Kroft missed the Bengals' past four games due to a fractured right foot and had yet to resume practicing since suffering the injury.

Same foot?

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

he's toast.

Donzo. That sucks, but Bills need to move on.