njsue has passed away

SDS

13 hours ago, cåblelady said:

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

That is simple and beautiful at the same time. The best times of our lives are not fully appreciated in the moment. It’s an important life lesson to learn from this and fully soak up the great stuff in real time. I never leave my wife or son without a hug. You don’t know how many more you will get. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

22 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

I've been on here since the old D&C "BillBoard" (was that the name?) days and I can safely say that the homework thread was the greatest of all time.

She was being attacked by all sides but gave no quarter...you messed with her at your own peril.  RIP.

The old D&C board was called "HyperBills" I believe. 

May you rest in peace, Sue. Say hello to my brother, Art, if you see him. 

16 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Richie is doing well. He goes up for games and will be at the opener.

Does anyone know whatever happened to Greg D'Ville?

50 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I do not but it is great to hear from you. :)

Nice to "see" you, too. Bill. I do pop in to the Board every now and then, mostly to observe. So sad to hear about Sue...

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, SDS said:

His email is dead. His last post: 

Thanks for finding that, Scott. Such a long, long time ago. I remember Greg actually calling me at my house in Elmira to tell me the Bills had signed Doug Flutie. We never met in person, but I always enjoyed reading his posts back then. Do you happen to know Greg's real name?

18 minutes ago, Moose said:

Thanks for finding that, Scott. Such a long, long time ago. I remember Greg actually calling me at my house in Elmira to tell me the Bills had signed Doug Flutie. We never met in person, but I always enjoyed reading his posts back then. Do you happen to know Greg's real name?

I always thought that was his real name.

1 minute ago, SDS said:

I always thought that was his real name.

His first name is Greg, but I think the D'Ville thing had to do with a Cadillac - or something else.