njsue has passed away

SDS

I do remember her from way back when. RIP Sue!

Im glad I’ve been around since then. Well I did take about a 10 year hiatus because of life, but I came back and got in contact with a few folks from here that I used to talk to back then.

Speaking of old posters, anyone know what ever happened to RRich? He was always one of my favorite posters here.

• Like (+1) 3

42 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

I do remember her from way back when. RIP Sue!

Im glad I’ve been around since then. Well I did take about a 10 year hiatus because of life, but I came back and got in contact with a few folks from here that I used to talk to back then.

Speaking of old posters, anyone know what ever happened to RRich? He was always one of my favorite posters here.

Richie is doing well. He goes up for games and will be at the opener.

• Like (+1) 4

She was one of the first Bills fans I ever talked regularly to on TBD in the year that TBD first began when I was stationed in Virginia Beach from 1999-2003, and it makes me feel old. It's one thing that you are never prepared for when you are younger, losing so many people from when you were younger.

Damn.

RIP... Rabid remembers, Sue.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

6 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

I've been on here since the old D&C "BillBoard" (was that the name?) days and I can safely say that the homework thread was the greatest of all time.

She was being attacked by all sides but gave no quarter...you messed with her at your own peril.  RIP.

Hyper Bills. I've been around since then too. The draft threads were epic with debates with Neeraj, John Paworski (sp) etc. I remember fondly the 1996 draft as the debates on which WR be best for Bills. Most wanted Bobby Engram or Derrick Mayes. Not many though Marvin Harrison ever get past the Rams. I remember thinking Amani Toomer be best since he played at Michigan with Todd Collins.

Edited by The Jokeman

8 hours ago, cåblelady said:

I even remembered my password. I need to get back over here. FB can be so lame these days.

Hey stranger...wink wink.

BTW, didnt know her. seems she was well likes. To all that did, my condolences.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Jeff Lebowski said:

Been lurking for years. Had to re-register it's been so long since I posted. I remember NJ sue and want to pass along my condolences, may she RIP.

I remember the homework thread and many others. 

So funny I'm in the same boat.I remember her from lurking back then.I had a screen name I twice I couldn't remember and just recently started a new one but I totally remember NJ Sue so she must have left a legacy.R.I.P

5 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I never have the shoutbox open. Not sure why.  I used to enjoy popping in there from time to time. 

If You join the ShoutBox Club, it will stay open.

RIP Sue... I never understood why the mob mentality ganged up on you.  It's just what people do I suppose. Funny times, things were changing 14 years ago.

44 minutes ago, WideNine said:

RIP Sue.

Condolences to your family as you were far too young to have to say goodbye.

So true.  My mother passed away exactly 20 years ago @ 58...Almost 59 in 1999.  Far too young.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2

As anyone can tell I'm more of a lurker than a poster. I have been around since the old days though and remember her well. I remember when the Tomcat and I went to a game in Baltimore back when I believe Flutie was the QB. A lot of the older posters from here were meeting at a local bar the night before the game and we had a blast. It was the first time that I had met anyone from this board including many that have responded to this post. NJSue was there and she stood out because of how quirky she was. RIP Sue!

5 minutes ago, The Dean said:

RIP Sue. Cablelady and Sue. Classic pic!

JC... Did they finally run Internet under that bridge or are you stealing someone’s Wi-Fi?

1 minute ago, SDS said:

JC... Did they finally run Internet under that bridge or are you stealing someone’s Wi-Fi?

I'll never tell.

• Like (+1) 1