Bills finally give out #32 again, after 42 years

4 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Opening day there will not be a 32 on the roster.  With 90 on the roster with 12 and 78 retired and 34 and 83 unofficially who do you give out?  34 or 32?  32.  After cutdown Perry most likely isnt on the roster and if he is they change his number.

um.. There was a game last year, around Halloween. Maybe you missed it..

• Haha (+1) 1

I really wouldn't WANT to wear #32 in Buffalo. That's some bad ju-ju right there.

P.S. I hate that Devin Singletary is #40. There hasn't been a good #40 at running back since...Gale Sayers?!

23 minutes ago, Logic said:

I really wouldn't WANT to wear #32 in Buffalo. That's some bad ju-ju right there.

P.S. I hate that Devin Singletary is #40. There hasn't been a good #40 at running back since...Gale Sayers?!

I'm sure he'll change it once we make some cuts. I can't imagine #40 is a highly desirable number.

2 hours ago, Logic said:

I mean it depends on how he sees it I mean he could see it as an opportunity to really make the number his.

6 hours ago, Logic said:

Terry Miller was a 1000 yd rusher for us. But yeah, 40 is a lonely #

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Logic said:

39 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

There is a DC radio show EITM  (Elliot In The Morning) that talked about this briefly in their sports headline update.

It can serve as a reminder of how much one has to do  and motivation to be a great football player. 

Former bill Terry Miller. Had a couple of seasons before he was done

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Terry Miller was a 1000 yd rusher for us. But yeah, 40 is a lonely #

Beat me to it, damn

• Like (+1) 1

Bloody good news.  Perry is a slashing runner.  If he doesn't get cut, the jersey should fit like a glove.  If he does, he can always go to Denver and be a Bronco.  Either way, it's a killer move by the Bills.   

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 2

On 5/21/2019 at 9:35 AM, Plano said:

This is a slap in the face to OJ.

Is he a terrible person? Yes

But he's a HOF running back and his # should be retired, not given to some scrub who will be cut before the regular season.

Totally agree.  I would be good with #32 being given out to a vet who joined the team and requested it or to a first round rookie, not to a scrub.

9 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Robb Riddick too.

Former county executive who fumbled the ball versus the raiders. Eddie R. Number40

Edited by Helpmenow
  • Like (+1) 1