Happy Birthday Josh Allen

Happy Birthday to our franchise QB. I can't wait to see what he can do behind a competent O-line and a slot WR that can catch, drops killed him last season. He was the QB I wanted in last years draft, he didn't disappoint. His running ability was underestimated and made Kiko wanna kill him ?. Can't wait till this season.

9 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I don't like being older than football players now... Jeez. 

Happy Birthday Kid.

Yeah, to know I’d be retiring as a QB or any other position 6 years ago....

It’s a weird feeling

12 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I don't like being older than football players now... Jeez. 

Happy Birthday Kid.

I've always wondered about this terminology: 

What is the appropriate age gap to be able to call someone 'kid?' Is there a line that borders disrespect depending on the age difference? Is there a maximum age you can use to refer to someone as 'kid'? Is it purely an age-based reference or is there any regard to merit or experience? How does one perceive being referred to as a 'kid?' Would you take this as a compliment? An insult? A reference to your abilities, experience or competence? 

These are the things that keep me up at night.  

29 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I've always wondered about this terminology: 

What is the appropriate age gap to be able to call someone 'kid?' Is there a line that borders disrespect depending on the age difference? Is there a maximum age you can use to refer to someone as 'kid'? Is it purely an age-based reference or is there any regard to merit or experience? How does one perceive being referred to as a 'kid?' Would you take this as a compliment? An insult? A reference to your abilities, experience or competence? 

These are the things that keep me up at night.  

I usually prefer to use it with a slight, good natured patronization.