Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

"This time we REALLY got him!"

Those buying into this nonsense, especially on the heels of the Russia Collusion story being proven to be a fraud, deserve every bit of scorn they get. Anyone buying into this is demonstrating to the world they are not to be taken seriously. They're not independent thinkers, they are not even coherent thinkers -- they are sheep blindly following shepherds they KNOW are liars because they're too scared to step away from the flock.

Those same liars and corrupt asshats in the media and entertainment complex who got Russia 100% wrong for three years have now convinced these unthinking people that doubting their word, even after their word has been proven to be bunk over and over again, is to side with a literal Nazi/Devil/Evil the world has never seen. Thus, they should shut up and follow along with the flock or they'll be publicly flogged for failing to abide by groupthink. 

And the sheep believe this -- because they've been beaten into submission. It's such a sad, sad, sad, place to be. 

The next 5 years is going to be exceptionally hard on these weak willed people. And they will have earned every thing that comes their way because of it.

• Like (+1) 4

"Conspiracy nuts" who got Russia/Trump correct three years in advance you mean? 

Or are you talking about yourself since you're still pushing a thrice proven false theory of Russian collusion? Those "conspiracy nuts" are out in force, I grant you. Because you've put partisanship above country and reason. 

ooooh, so close! 

• Like (+1) 3

Rick Moran  -  “If you’re going to overturn the election of a president, you would think that you’d want a few brave souls from the opposition to at least give the appearance of bi-partisanship.

Democrats are realizing that this simply isn’t going to happen and it calls into question the legitimacy of their entire inquiry… Democrats don’t think they’ll be hurt much by the partisan appearance of their inquiry. It will certainly please the hysterical, anti-Trump vote — the real power in the party.

They don’t care what impeachment looks like, they just want it done. That may well be their undoing.”

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Rick Moran  -  “If you’re going to overturn the election of a president, you would think that you’d want a few brave souls from the opposition to at least give the appearance of bi-partisanship.

Democrats are realizing that this simply isn’t going to happen and it calls into question the legitimacy of their entire inquiry… Democrats don’t think they’ll be hurt much by the partisan appearance of their inquiry. It will certainly please the hysterical, anti-Trump vote — the real power in the party.

They don’t care what impeachment looks like, they just want it done. That may well be their undoing.”

Because the Republicans cans don't go along it calls the legitimacy into question?? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! They have sworn to defend the Constitution and are not doing it. What they do or don't do is pretty much irrelevant to the key issue 

Schiff saying he has "no prejudgment of the facts" today is a laughable lie. He said it with a straight face at the podium today and not a single journo pushed back on him. That should tell you EVERYTHING. Schiff is anything but objective, everyone knows it. 

So why does anyone take him seriously? This is the same guy who promised, multiple times, that he had MORE than circumstantial evidence of Trump's TREASON with Russia... he lead most of the TDS addled brains who post down here astray for three years with promises that Mueller was coming. Schiff made all of you TDSers look foolish for three years.

Trump didn't do that to you.

Schiff did.

Yet those same people keep believing him? Why? At what point does your own sense of self respect take over and you STOP listening to people on both sides of the aisle who have proven to NOT have your best interest at heart, or truth, or honor, or any American value we share...

Ya'll deserve everything coming your way. 

• Like (+1) 2

Democracy?? Now we are for democracy? But, but, but, I thought the cultists were screaming we are a republic?!? I guess republics being based on laws makes the cultists gun shy 

“Democrats are trying to impeach the president because they are scared they can’t defeat him at the ballot box,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said on the floor before the vote, calling the opposing party’s approach a “disaster for democracy.”

Trump’s First Impeachment Win 
The Atlantic ^ | October 31, 2019 | Russell Berman 

The House’s resolution should have been the easiest for Republicans to go along with. None of them did.

So this is how the impeachment of President Donald Trump is going to go. 

The House this morning cast its first vote in a process that could lead to just the third Senate impeachment trial of a president in U.S. history. When Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced plans for the vote earlier this week, there was at least some promise of drama: Which House Democrats would defect? How many Republicans might defy Trump to back a formal impeachment inquiry that a few of them had signaled their support for? 

After all, this was a vote that Republicans and the White House had been demanding for weeks—an official resolution that took the ambiguity and the secrecy out of the closed-door process Democrats had been conducting, a means of forcing every lawmaker to go on record in support of or in opposition to the impeachment inquiry. Pelosi, who had resisted holding such a vote for more than a month, had given in. 

Yet when lawmakers gathered in the House chamber this morning, the actual tally turned out to be like so many others in Congress: party-line and partisan, a mere formality. Not a single House Republican voted with Democrats to affirm the impeachment. Not Representative Mark Amodei of Nevada, who had briefly backed the inquiry in the early going. Or Representative Will Hurd of Texas, the ex-CIA officer who earlier this month called Trump’s demand that Ukraine investigate former Vice President Joe Biden “terrible.” Or even Representative Francis Rooney of Florida, who had voiced his openness to impeachment and then promptly announced his retirement from Congress.

(Excerpt) Read more at theatlantic.com ...

• Like (+1) 2

If Trump wins re-election in 2020, people will stand around in 2024 and look at the Dems and have an eight-year roadmap to the party's flow into irrelevance.

Trying to tie Trump to something they did is literally ALL they do now. They actually do nothing else. They get up, they try to pin their actions on Trump, they go to bed, then get up and do it again. They literally are doing NOTHING for a damn person.

And when I say 'literally,' I don't mean Joe Biden's interpretation of the word 'literally.' I literally mean literally.

What a schittshow.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

If Trump wins re-election in 2020, people will stand around in 2024 and look at the Dems and have an eight-year roadmap to the party's flow into irrelevance.

Trying to tie Trump to something they did is literally ALL they do now. They actually do nothing else. They get up, they try to pin their actions on Trump, they go to bed, then get up and do it again. They literally are doing NOTHING for a damn person.

And when I say 'literally,' I don't mean Joe Biden's interpretation of the word 'literally.' I literally mean literally.

What a schittshow.

Dream on! You guys got this piece of garbage over the goal line once with Russian help, not going to happen again. 

I mean seriously, what’s he going to run on? Infrastructure? Health care? Tax cuts? Tariff wars? Nope 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dream on! You guys got this piece of garbage over the goal line once with Russian help, not going to happen again. 

I mean seriously, what’s he going to run on? Infrastructure? Health care? Tax cuts? Tariff wars? Nope 

He'll win because he is not a braying moron going on about issues that most do not care about.  The Russians will attempt to aid Comrade Clinton when she finally announces her entry and you will be one of many minions to help push her into oblivion despite your desire to do otherwise.  Your incompetence and those like you will be her downfall.  

Meanwhile, the infrastructure across our land needs a major upgrade, but who cares about that.

Impeaching a President 63 million people voted for is more important.

I said the same thing when they did this to Clinton, even though there was way more evidence back then against Clinton than there is against Trump now, and I ended up despising Republicans for it.

Anyways, I didn’t like it then and I don’t like it now.

Is this going to be the new norm in this country, impeaching a President because you don’t like him?

Pass a fvcking bill instead of worrying about impeachment.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1