Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

Biden isn't even his opponent yet, or probably won't be at all. Plus...now are we saying if you are

a democratic presidential candidate that you have diplomatic immunity? 

Funny part is the lefty goony goo goos thinking Trump is so afraid of Biden that he would need

to do a quid pro quo(giggle) to beat him...the guy is obviously a pitiful candidate.

Everyone knows which party is scared.

High crimes, lol. 

Edited by Albwan

It amazes me how everyone wanted to investigate the 2016 election when they were duped into thinking Trump conspired with the Russians. It was an effort to “protect our democracy” they said. Now that we all know that was a hoax, those same people apparently don’t want to investigate how/why/who perpetrated the hoax. Apparently that wouldn’t “protect our democracy”, I guess. ??‍♂️

• Like (+1) 6

16 minutes ago, dubs said:

It amazes me how everyone wanted to investigate the 2016 election when they were duped into thinking Trump conspired with the Russians. It was an effort to “protect our democracy” they said. Now that we all know that was a hoax, those same people apparently don’t want to investigate how/why/who perpetrated the hoax. Apparently that wouldn’t “protect our democracy”, I guess. ??‍♂️

That's what this is really about.  The Dems don't want the truth about the real election meddling in 2016 discovered.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Locomark said:

This!!!!!

FYI every major company and every major official in this country dealing with foreign governments, especially Haley, know what how Bribery is defined. ITS REQUIRED as part of their role. If she worked for a company , she would’ve fired for saying this because it would be against company policy and shows ignorance of the law. But since her boss is also breaking the law and appear untouchable, this is the broken democracy you get.

Let’s face it, this country probably will never impeach a president and that is why Trump made his infamous statement about Times Square a few years ago. However he is certainly guilty of committing crimes and the American people have a way of correcting their democracy when they see people who are regularly full of crap. All those people that  he has trashed after leaving his administration tell you the difficulties they had with him. 

Add the bribery item to the willing invitation to Russia, wikileaks, and China to meddle with our elections and any sane person who is patriot can’t think that is good for America. 

This guy just drove a truck through our democracy in so many ways yet seems untouchable..so much for the quality of our constitution and our checks and balances! 

Honest question for you since you're new down here: 

In your opinion, who meddled/interfered in the 2016 election more? Russia and their proxies, or the US Intelligence Services and their proxies?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yeah I figured, but I do like to hear myself talk, even in the written form.

Does the right side of your brain ever tell the left side to shut the ***** up?  Mine does. But then again I did a lot of drugs when I was younger. 

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Let’s see how that goes for Schiff. 

Trump did say the other day that he thinks this presents a bad precedent, and (IMO) it does/is.  However, creating a star chamber "impeachment" committee just to get ahead of a political *****-storm for your party so you can claim "political prosecution!" is also a bad precedent.  So, here we are.

• Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Does the right side of your brain ever tell the left side to shut the ***** up?  Mine does. But then again I did a lot of drugs when I was younger. 

...consider that some are not blessed with TWO sides......birth perhaps only granted them 1/2......