Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

A few months ago I extorted a new car out of a dealer by refusing to give them money until they gave me one.

Well, I'm sure that we can get to the bottom of this quite quickly.

Tibs, Transplant, Bob, and Gary will be heading a completely fair and transparent investigation, which will take place behind closed doors, with no one else present for the proceedings, whereupon then will produce a completely unbiased report that in no way cherry picks information to fit a predetermined narrative.

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Byron is wrong about one thing: investigating the wrongdoing committed during the 2016 election cycle actually is 'investigating Democrats.'

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sweet fancy Moses! 

Partisan?  Bob, step back for a second and contemplate the meaning of the word 'partisan'.  'Partisan' is utilizing the rules of the Senate to block a nominee of the opposing political point of view when given the opportunity.  Partisan is the raising of questions that everyone with a pulse knows will not be answered by a nominee because it gives the opposition the opportunity to wax eloquently as to all the hidden reasons why a nominee isn't answering the question that everyone with a pulse knows will not be answered. 

You've reached a point where you're comfortable with a buzzer beater allegation that has no basis in fact, that evolved over the 60 days or so it was in the public eye (and crashed and burned thereafter), and have decided as a matter of equity that Kavanaugh probably "lied" about his friziging high school days.  Was it the choice of tater tots when he said he had French fries? 

You get the government you deserve, and in many ways, the people who stand by and wring their hands about Trumps approach and demeanor watch dispassionately as the no-holds barred public execution of Brett Kavanaugh played out have gotten what they deserve. 

I'd no more like to see this happen to Merrick Garland than I would Brett Kavanaugh.  What Feinstein, Harris, Booker et al oversaw was horrific and amounted to the pimping of the narrative of a couple drunken cockroaches that scurried from the darkness for 30 seconds of fame before scurrying back. 

It doesn't have to be this way Bob, you don't have to sit by dispassionately and stretch to reconcile the incompetence of the IC and Obama admin, you don't have to accept that Trump is out-of-line pursuing American interests and that Good Ole Joe was just doing good VP work, or even that John Barleycorn Must Die.  I will meet you halfway and acknowledge that the only way other than massive pallets of cash to Iran to settle up for the Obama treaty was sending the moolah for mullah 18,000,000 refundable bottles of Mountain Dew because of "sanctions", and that solution would have required more planes and the carbon footprint would have been massive. 

Obama is actually the hero of the pallets of cash story.

Fair? 

So, you don't wish to answer the Trump related questions and wish to discuss instead how you think that 'wronging' Kavanaugh means the Dems are worse than Trump?  Is that what you are trying to do?  Given what I just told you about both topics that is a bit disappointing to be honest.  I told you everything I know about the Kavanaugh hearings and am only barely sorry you didn't like what I thought. 

- ASSUME SEVERAL WITNESSES TELL SIMILAR DRUNKEN KAVANAUGH FLASHING STORY TO DEMS.    If, when a drunk college student, he had a habit of whipping it out at co-ed events, should that be an issue during the qualification hearing or should that not have been raised because it would embarrass the candidate?  Remember the assumption.  Regarding drinking, is the real person the sober, self controlled person or is the real person the uninhibited drunk?  If you think the drunk may offer a glimpse behind the curtain, so to speak, one must wonder about serial flashers and if they have the normal perspectives on women and sexual issues.  Again, not important for some jobs but certainly important to me for a lifetime appointment to the supreme court.  Not a valid issue for you?

Oh, just answer one of those Trump questions you are avoiding please.  Where are the fruits of all the surveillance on the Trump campaign?  Aside from the alleged spying itself, what actions can you point to that were done because of information gotten thru the surveillance on the Trump campaign?

27 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Oh, just answer one of those Trump questions you are avoiding please.  Where are the fruits of all the surveillance on the Trump campaign?  Aside from the alleged spying itself, what actions can you point to that were done because of information gotten thru the surveillance on the Trump campaign?

It was answered. In detail. 

You ignored it -- because it destroys your entire belief system.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, Trumps thing is literally a shakedown. Why do you support that criminal?

When virtually everyone else is a criminal, the innocent guy is the outlier. The one that has to be eliminated.

34 minutes ago, Dante said:

When virtually everyone else is a criminal, the innocent guy is the outlier. The one that has to be eliminated.

Were you at the game the other night? I stayed up and watched the whole though I was pretty tired and feeling no pain by the end 

41 minutes ago, Doc said:

So is this.

Fake news?!

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Fake news?!

Hardly.  Joe himself said he extorted Ukraine by withholding funds to Ukraine until they did him a favor and fired the prosecutor investigating Hunter's company for corruption. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Hardly.  Joe himself said he extorted Ukraine by withholding funds to Ukraine until they did him a favor and fired the prosecutor investigating Hunter's company for corruption. 

Real: Schiff's made up summary of the phone call --

Fake: Actual video of Joe Biden bragging about extorting the Ukraine for his son's benefit. 

Not even Orwell could have conceived of this kind of delusion :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1