Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why take a vote and endanger the vulnerable incumbents in Trump districts? 

Why take a vote and allow the other side an equal seat at the table? 

They won't vote, because they know they can't win in the Senate and voting will only expose their charade. Instead they are in the driver's seat, able to selectively leak testimony to frame a narrative which the lemmings will eat up and the media will run with without questioning the validity of the information.  

This is all theater. It's gaslighting. The Russia lie didn't work out, so now they're on to a new one. 

It was always a coup. 

Still is.

I'm always wondering when we can investigate the accusers? After the Russian thing was exposed as a hoax. The Kavanaugh thing as a hoax isn't there enough evidence to go on the offensive? Knowingly lying. How much time and money has this coup attempt cost us? Shouldn't Pelosi and Company be investigated for treason?  

As a nation, the entire population should be disgusted that the Democrats are actually drawing a paycheck when in reality we should be suing the shite out of them because of their gross abuse of their position that we pay for.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Dante said:

I'm always wondering when we can investigate the accusers? After the Russian thing was exposed as a hoax. The Kavanaugh thing as a hoax isn't there enough evidence to go on the offensive? Knowingly lying. How much time and money has this coup attempt cost us? Shouldn't Pelosi and Company be investigated for treason?  

As a nation, the entire population should be disgusted that the Democrats are actually drawing a paycheck when in reality we should be suing the shite out of them because of their gross abuse of their position that we pay for.

I want full scale, intrusive and extraconstitutional  investigations of every prominent democrat in this country. Like yesterday.

3 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

One final time, I disagree with your take on Trump/Russia as you know all too well.  I am not getting on that hamster wheel with you again. There was a lot of improper activity by the Trump campaign, just not enough in Mueller's opinion to convict Trump of conspiracy.  There was clearly obstruction of justice.  Without Barr's protection it could have easily gone a different way last spring.  And just to restate, thinking that hundreds in the IC and press are involved in a vast conspiracy that if discovered could result in their death, is still as silly as ever.

Mueller did not say there wasn’t enough evidence, he said there was *no* evidence.

None.

Not one drop.

Zero.

Which also means that if the President were to be charged with obstruction, he would be charged with what was purely a legal fiction, for obstructing an investigation (the definition of obstruction for which would have been new, untested, unsupported legal theory) into a crime which the President did not commit, knew he did not commit, and knew was perpetrated against him by those screaming for an investigation who *also* knew he didn’t do what he was accused of because they invented the whole thing from whole cloth.

Adam Schiff swore to you he had seen incontrovertible evidence that the President has conspired with Russia.  He did so on the House floor.  There is no such evidence.  He lied to you.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I want full scale, intrusive and extraconstitutional  investigations of every prominent democrat in this country. Like yesterday.

There were a lot of GOPers involved as well who need to be closely examined (Kizinger at the top of the list, along w Paul Ryan and Mittens). 

13 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Mueller did not say there wasn’t enough evidence, he said there was *no* evidence.

None.

Not one drop.

Zero.

Which also means that if the President were to be charged with obstruction, he would be charged with what was purely a legal fiction, for obstructing an investigation (the definition of obstruction for which would have been new, untested, unsupported legal theory) into a crime which the President did not commit, knew he did not commit, and knew was perpetrated against him by those screaming for an investigation who *also* knew he didn’t do what he was accused of because they invented the whole thing from whole cloth.

Adam Schiff swore to you he had seen incontrovertible evidence that the President has conspired with Russia.  He did so on the House floor.  There is no such evidence.  He lied to you.

This is excellent and true. 

And @Bob in Mich I am not trying to get you back on the hamster wheel or go 12 rounds. I’m asking this with sincerity to learn your opinion:

With everything we now know, do you believe Trump and the Russians worked together to steal the election?

Put obstruction aside, it was never the charge they lobbed since 2016 — treasonous collision was the charge and what they (they being the entire media complex and many in office still today) swore was real, happened, and they had conclusive evidence to prove. Just focus on the Trump/Russia collusion accusations. 

In your opinion did it happen or no?

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm ok with investigating them too

:beer: I do not mean to go all Archer, but the phrasing is important. Only because focusing on just one side of the aisle opens you up to being attacked for blind partisanship while also allowing the guilty members on the GOP side to skate. 

This was a bi-partisan effort on behalf of the uniparty establishment. Many of the gop turds have already been flushed (looking at Ryan and McCain), but there are more to come. 

18 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

None.

Not one drop.

Zero.

So, you are saying that lying to the American people by this elected official is sufficient reason to believe he can no longer be trusted ... and so I assume, therefore should not be in office?  I ask because that sure sounds like what you are saying.

Before firing back consider please for a few moments how Trump's constant lying about issues both big and small, has similarly impacted his trustworthiness.  It is difficult to comprehend how folks such as yourself, who like DR express outrage at this Schiff 'lie', repeatedly and so predictably will discount and excuse Trump's blatant daily lies.

Essentially Trump's critics are being asked to believe that, while Trump does lie habitually, he always tells us the absolute truth when answering accusations against himself.  At the exact points in time that there would be the most pressure for anyone to lie in order to protect themselves, we are supposed to believe Trump suddenly becomes truthful.

Edited by Bob in Mich

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Seems clear to me that someone drilled into Trump's head, no easy endeavor apparently, that evidence of a Ukrainian aid quid pro quo for personal political benefit would be very bad for him.  In explaining the concept to him they probably showed him examples to avoid - simple, single sentence examples.  Mr President, be very careful not to say "If you investigate the Bidens for me I will provide the aid to your country '".  Trump, thinking himself a genius, devised a clever way around that hurdle.  

He keeps claiming this Ukrainian phone call was 'perfect'.  Why 'perfect' when to many the call seems to actually demonstrate the quid pro quo?  I think in his mind it was perfect because he actually listened and learned and didn't say anything like 'Investigate the Bidens for me and you will get the US aid' on the call.  He was clever and got his message across without connecting the actions directly in a single sentence.  Perfect, eh?  See, he told us he was smart, really smart.

Edited by Bob in Mich

21 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Yes! I want to know who is funding them!