Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

Fox has joined the liberal bandwagon, everyone know that.

Their radio "news" headline is announcing the results of that poll 1000x  times a day...

"a poll of 1000 people says America favors impeachment"..rofl

First of all only liberals believe polls, second that poll was probably run by hard core

liberal interns who totally fudged it...

I mean really "51%",  that's a nice tidy number isn't it.

The executives at Fox are probably desperate to figure how to get rid of Hannity/Carlson/LI

Those shows call themselves 'opinions'  but are probably the closest you''ll get to news on

that network.

Edited by Albwan

33 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Fox has joined the liberal bandwagon, everyone know that.

Their radio "news" headline is announcing the results of that poll 1000x  times a day...

"a poll of 1000 people says America favors impeachment"..rofl

First of all only liberals believe polls, second that poll was probably run by hard core

liberal interns who totally fudged it...

I mean really "51%",  that's a nice tidy number isn't it.

The executives at Fox are probably desperate to figure how to get rid of Hannity/Carlson/LI

Those shows call themselves 'opinions'  but are probably the closest you''ll get to news on

that network.

They haven't flipped to the left. They've shifted to the center in an effort to pick up the audience that CNN and MSNBC have abandoned for 24/7 conspiracy nonsense. Most of that audience is centrist leaning left.

19 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

They haven't flipped to the left. They've shifted to the center in an effort to pick up the audience that CNN and MSNBC have abandoned for 24/7 conspiracy nonsense. Most of that audience is centrist leaning left.

They were purchased by Disney.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

They were purchased by Disney.

That was the entertainment branch, not the news.

Fox is heading leftward because Murdoch's son or sons have taken more control (or possibly total control?), they are reported to be more liberal than their old man, and one of them is a Never-Trumper.

I read somewhere that amongst Republicans, Trump has a 95% approval rating. Add up the Independents who don't want their healthcare insurance taken away, illegal aliens to get free healthcare and an open border policy and the economy to fall apart and I think Trump wins 2020. Toss in the union democrats who feel Trump is standing up for them and I smell a shellacking. There's one reason and one reason only that the dems and media are fighting so hard for trying to damage Trump through this fake impeachment. They know they can't beat Trump. The opposition can keep making all this noise but I'm sitting back and saying, "we'll see".

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I read somewhere that amongst Republicans, Trump has a 95% approval rating. Add up the Independents who don't want their healthcare insurance taken away, illegal aliens to get free healthcare and an open border policy and the economy to fall apart and I think Trump wins 2020. Toss in the union democrats who feel Trump is standing up for them and I smell a shellacking. There's one reason and one reason only that the dems and media are fighting so hard for trying to damage Trump through this fake impeachment. They know they can't beat Trump. The opposition can keep making all this noise but I'm sitting back and saying, "we'll see".

Personally I'm not sure if 95% of Republicans truly approve of Trump - or 95% of Republicans loathe the current state of the Democratic party and/or the Clintons for the reasons you mentioned.  

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Declaring a poll over and over all day long as the top news headline is clearly not centrist.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Personally I'm not sure if 95% of Republicans truly approve of Trump - or 95% of Republicans loathe the current state of the Democratic party and/or the Clintons for the reasons you mentioned.  

You are correct. 50% of Republicans approve of Trump. The other 45% don't necessarily approve of his antics but will vote for him. Whatever Independents and Democrats poll towards Trump add a considerable amount to those numbers. Black & Hispanic support should outdo anything in recent history. When it becomes apparent to the masses that all the democrats are working for is to thwart the USMCA, China trade deal and subvert the economy for their own political benefit, then there will be hell to pay at the polls.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment

Just over half of voters want President Trump impeached and removed from office, according to a Fox News Poll released Wednesday.

A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment. 

Just to show it visually...

From the Presidential propaganda machine itself.

• Like (+1) 1

The Bluffpeachment

by Gary Gindler

Original Article

The current situation in Washington is, in the language of poker, a bluff.

The Democrats are bluffing; they have only weak cards in their hand. They actually have nothing against Trump. That's all they have ever had.

As it is known, impeachment is simply a vote of no confidence.

A vote of no confidence exists in many countries where there is a political separation of powers. In some countries, for example, the president has the right to dissolve parliament and call new parliamentary elections, and as a political counterbalance, the parliament can declare a vote of no confidence against the president.

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Yeah. Fox News might actually be coming back to reality a little bit and the conspiracy theorists Hannity and Inghram losing some steam with guys like Chris Wallace and Shep Smith getting it back.

• Haha (+1) 1

Democrats face consequences of skipping floor impeachment vote

Roll Call, by Todd Ruger

Original Article

House Democrats gave themselves political wiggle room when they launched their impeachment inquiry without holding a floor vote, but that procedural strategy also left room for the White House and a federal judge to question the legitimacy of the push. The White House, in a letter Tuesday criticized as advancing a legally flimsy argument, told the House it would not participate in an impeachment inquiry that hasn’t been authorized by the full House — which they argue means it isn’t “a valid impeachment proceeding.”

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

48 dem, 12 ind... 

Methinks the D internal polls show the same thing, but Thelma and Louise are buckled in, and the edge of the cliff is fast approaching.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1