Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

without a vote, it could be argued that this is all at the whim of Pelosi and Schiff and that they do not represent the will of the House. 

have a vote and put it all on record so we know that this isn't a witchhunt on behalf of one or two Dems.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 4

Tibs began 2017 promising Trump was a traitor and would be arrested. 

Tibs began 2018 promising the same. 

Tibs found out in 2019 conclusively that Trump was not a traitor and wouldn't be arrested. 

Now, he's just angry that he was lied to, misled, and propagandized by the very same people telling him today that "THIS TIME WE GOT TRUMP!"

:lol: 

Could be fun

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Read some of his stream. It's interesting, but I'm not sure how the House attorneys are going to get around Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6, which severely limits who Grand Jury information may be disclosed to. Congress (even in a purported impeachment inquiry) is not one of the listed exceptions.

The DOJ attorney was correct: if Congress wants Mueller's Grand Jury materials, they need to change the law.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Read some of his stream. It's interesting, but I'm not sure how the House attorneys are going to get around Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6, which severely limits who Grand Jury information may be disclosed to. Congress (even in a purported impeachment inquiry) is not one of the listed exceptions.

The DOJ attorney was correct: if Congress wants Mueller's Grand Jury materials, they need to change the law.

it will be interesting to see whether or not his ruling includes anything on the current environment under which an, 'impeachment inquiry' is being conducted. and whether or not it can be considered anything but a ruse without a vote to understand exactly where the House stands and that it just not just the whims of the Speaker.

Edited by Foxx

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tibs began 2017 promising Trump was a traitor and would be arrested. 

Tibs began 2018 promising the same. 

Tibs found out in 2019 conclusively that Trump was not a traitor and wouldn't be arrested. 

Now, he's just angry that he was lied to, misled, and propagandized by the very same people telling him today that "THIS TIME WE GOT TRUMP!"

:lol: 

Could be fun

No, he is just your typical braindead lib. I know too many of them.

You call yourself Deranged, but these people take the cake, and I wish I was kidding.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 pages!!!

Dear Madam Speaker and Messrs. Chairmen: 

I write on behalf of President Donald J. Trump in response to your numerous, legally unsupported demands made as part of what you have labeled contrary to the Constitution of the United States and all past bipartisan precedent-as an "impeachment inquiry." As you know, you have designed and implemented your inquiry in a maimer that violates fundamental fairness and constitutionally mandated due process.

For example, you have denied the President the right to cross-examine witnesses, to call witnesses, to receive transcripts of testimony, to have access to evidence, to have counsel present, and many other basic rights guaranteed to all Americans. You have conducted your proceedings in secret. You have violated civil liberties and the separation of powers by threatening Executive Branch officials, claiming that you will seek to punish those who exercise fundamental constitutional rights and prerogatives. All of this violates the Constitution, the rule of law, and every past precedent. Never before in our history has the House of Representatives-under the control of either political party-taken the American people down the dangerous path you seem determined to pursue.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

8 pages!!!

I write on behalf of President Donald J. Trump in response to your numerous, legally unsupported demands made as part of what you have labeled contrary to the Constitution of the United States and all past bipartisan precedent-as an "impeachment inquiry." As you know, you have designed and implemented your inquiry in a maimer that violates fundamental fairness and constitutionally mandated due process.

For example, you have denied the President the right to cross-examine witnesses, to call witnesses, to receive transcripts of testimony, to have access to evidence, to have counsel present, and many other basic rights guaranteed to all Americans. You have conducted your proceedings in secret. You have violated civil liberties and the separation of powers by threatening Executive Branch officials, claiming that you will seek to punish those who exercise fundamental constitutional rights and prerogatives. All of this violates the Constitution, the rule of law, and every past precedent. Never before in our history has the House of Representatives-under the control of either political party-taken the American people down the dangerous path you seem determined to pursue.

</snip>

Right, but we should uphold our principles in the face of an unprincipled enemy.

It's madness.

16 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Right, but we should uphold our principles in the face of an unprincipled enemy.

It's madness.

Then what the hell makes you different, and why should I support one over the other rather than bidding my time and shooting at both?

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Then what the hell makes you different, and why should I support one over the other rather than bidding my time and shooting at both?

Because if you stand by and do nothing (based on principles) the unprincipled enemy WILL win and you'll lose anyway.

Get it?

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

8 pages!!!

</snip>

This was an easy read. Important, but easy.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

8 pages!!!

</snip>

In a maimer?