Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

McGee/Gary likes to talk a lot of *****, but he won't give his own opinions on issues. He's not here for discussion, he's here (as always) to troll and slide. 

Yeah, he's an idiot.

There is impeachment talk with the new President in 2024.

We will hear this exact same crap in 2023 when Trump is about to leave office.

Dems are a total joke (along with some RINO's). Throw these anti-American pricks onto an island and let them eat each other.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, njbuff said:

There is impeachment talk with the new President in 2024.

We will hear this exact same crap in 2023 when Trump is about to leave office.

Dems are a total joke (along with some RINO's). Throw these anti-American pricks onto an island and let them eat each other.

Take off your partisan blinders. The guy acts like he is above the law. 

If a Democrat did 1/10 of this crap he would have been impeached last year 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Take off your partisan blinders. The guy acts like he is above the law. 

If a Democrat did 1/10 of this crap he would have been impeached last year 

The last Dem in the Oval spied on Congress, the press, and American citizens for partisan political purposes. He also conspired with foreign intelligence services in an effort to swing the election towards his favored choice. 

... He wasn't impeached. You didn't call him names. Why? 

(Because the media didn't report it)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Image result for trump content

JAY CARUSO: Republican Justin Amash says Trump has done enough to be impeached — but it’s the Democrats who will suffer. 

“What Amash has done shouldn’t be seen as a signal of change within the GOP. He has always been an outlier.”

Even after the release of the Mueller report, Speaker Pelosi and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer took a cautious approach to impeachment. These days, the rhetoric coming from Democratic circles, including Pelosi, makes it appear that putting off any move toward an impeachment inquiry is all about presidential politics in 2020 instead of “holding Trump accountable.”

Earlier this year, House Minority Whip Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC) compared the Trump administration to the Hitler regime and said, “This man and his family are the greatest threats to democracy of my lifetime.”

In recent weeks, the Trump administration refused Congressional subpoenas, prompting several Democratic House committee leaders, such as chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff and Rep. Gerry Connolly of the House Oversight Committee, to discuss impeachment. Both Speaker Pelosi and Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler have both said Trump’s refusal to honor Democratic subpoenas makes up a “constitutional crisis.”

Well, what are they waiting for?

Better poll numbers.

5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Yup.  Tibs is the poster child for supporting dimwitted clown car Democratic candidates.  Almost like a scared straight effect.

The real scared or the Beavis and Butthead one?

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Better poll numbers.

If all the people testify in front of the House? Ya right! 

Trump knows no one read the book the "Mueller Report." Trump's terrified the Mueller report, "The Movie" will be made. And America will see people talking about the President ordering obstruction, telling people like McGhan to lie about it, more on Russian hotels, Russian meetings and everything! 

Nice set up for 2020! 

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nobody you need to convince is going to click on stuff like this anymore.

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-05-21%2Bat%2B10.25.06%2BAM.png

That's purely for the delectation of the already committed.

i have sadly had to cancel subscriptions (some since 1985) from liberal magazines of "culture" that have totally lost any reason to be read since Trump won

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The last Dem in the Oval spied on Congress, the press, and American citizens for partisan political purposes. He also conspired with foreign intelligence services in an effort to swing the election towards his favored choice. 

... He wasn't impeached. You didn't call him names. Why? 

(Because the media didn't report it)

And that idiot accused me of being bipartisan.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

• Like (+1) 1

I have to remind people all the time Trumps election did not represent a win for the right over the left. It represented a win for ‘out’ over the ‘in’. And now the inside the beltway crowd is working overtime to expel him from the bloodstream. They can’t afford to have the citizens know what’s been going on in their little swamp!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have to remind people all the time Trumps election did not represent a win for the right over the left. It represented a win for ‘out’ over the ‘in’. And now the inside the beltway crowd is working overtime to expel him from the bloodstream. They can’t afford to have the citizens know what’s been going on in their little swamp!

he was clearly the better option for President

For my interest since 1972, the US has only biffed it with Carter in 1976, but a pass is given after Watergate and Vietnam

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

he was clearly the better option for President

For my interest since 1972, the US has only biffed it with Carter in 1976, but a pass is given after Watergate and Vietnam

My point being that it’s not at all surprising to me that a republican or two would call for impeachment. I’m shocked that even more haven’t! Having an outsider in the White House is very dangerous to the swamp dwellers.

• Like (+1) 2