Zeke in Cuffs after argument w/ GF

16 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

i guess that’s who shot the video and sold it to tmz 

I gotcha- see my wild speculation above. 

ehhh  not sold.

the person taking the video was trying to hide their actions.   you could see them turning the phone slightly away when Zeke was facing him.  

9 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Normal conversation where he uses his body (which is at least twice as big as her) to block her from walking away?  Getting in the face of an event staffer then using his forearm to push him to the ground?  I say Zeke looks to be a straight up thug.

He is a straight up thug.  He often travels with personal security, part of whose job is to restrain Zeke from thuggery that would get him in trouble.  BIF (basis in fact) - I have personally witnessed Zeke's personal security restrain him from getting into an altercation with a 5'6-ish high school coach.

The surprise is that he managed to get in trouble anyway - either he dropped the security or they were off taking a leak.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Rob's House might have been a little tongue in cheek saying he should be shot.

That said, that "kind of thing" never happened to me between the ages of 18 and my current age of 35. And I have spent plenty of that period in crowded bars.

As you have aged have you gotten rowdier or more mellow? Every once in a while a detect a trace of pugnacity when challenged by bulletin board hooligans. :)

33 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He is a straight up thug.  He often travels with personal security, part of whose job is to restrain Zeke from thuggery that would get him in trouble.  BIF (basis in fact) - I have personally witnessed Zeke's personal security restrain him from getting into an altercation with a 5'6-ish high school coach.

The surprise is that he managed to get in trouble anyway - either he dropped the security or they were off taking a leak.

He does a lot of drugs, but is smart enough to get around the tests. If not in a program you only get tested once/year on April 20.

9 hours ago, Augie said:

Guilty? Innocent? I don’t know. But I do know that when the same stuff seems to follow one guy around, there’s an issue of some type. 

Yeah, when stuff happens to a guy over and over and over again...it ain't them, it's him.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Rob's House might have been a little tongue in cheek saying he should be shot.

Perhaps.  Not appropriate here.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

That said, that "kind of thing" never happened to me between the ages of 18 and my current age of 35. And I have spent plenty of that period in crowded bars.

Yes, exactly.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

1) What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.....unless

2) You have previously been involved in a physical altercation, and

3) You are a multi-millionaire who plays a game, and

4) You have a goofy reverse-Carrot top haircut. 

Then all bets are off. 

Ohhhhhh, just waiting for someone to ask if we should “kick the tires on Zeke”....if that happens I’ll kick my dog. 

So we can't take a peek at Zeke cause he kicks his GFs but kicking tires and dogs is ok??

• Like (+1) 1

why was my post deleted?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

People think I’m crazy but with all the contracts they need done in Dallas, I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t pay Zeke. I think they will give him the DeMarco Murray treatment this year and run him into the ground, then they may let him walk, as good as he is. 

They could pick up the 5th year option.....but I agree with you I wouldn't give this clown a lot of guaranteed money.

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

So we can't take a peek at Zeke cause he kicks his GFs but kicking tires and dogs is ok??

BringBackFergy will not kick his dog.  If he does, his wife and family will surely kick HIM. ?

5 minutes ago, mattynh said:

why was my post deleted?

What name did you post it with?

Need that info to find it and explain.

(I can't find a post by user mattynh that was deleted recently)

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Clearly he's drunk. With his money and past problems he should hire a babysitter for himself.

A friend of mine was once asked to babysit an actress while filming a movie on location.  Her mission was to keep the actress - a big partier but not an addict - away from drugs.

Well, that's quite the challenge.  How do you entertain a partier without parties?  Museums???  Parks???  My friend decided to throw drug-free (but not alcohol-free) parties at nice locations around the city.  She says the plan worked - but only because of the limited length of the shoot.  She couldn't have kept the actress out of trouble much longer.

So my question is, how does a babysitter keep a trouble-maker out of trouble?  I don't think you can expect sustainable success.   People are who they are.  Maybe a life-coach would be better than a baby-sitter.  Maybe not. 

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, JohnC said:

As you have aged have you gotten rowdier or more mellow? Every once in a while a detect a trace of pugnacity when challenged by bulletin board hooligans. :)

Ha - I am verbally pugnacious but not physically so. I am much more likely to want to have a legal debate with said security officer about his rights and obligations rather than want to have a shoving match with him. All about knowing where one's skills and abilities lie John.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Ha - I am verbally pugnacious but not physically so. I am much more likely to want to have a legal debate with said security officer about his rights and obligations rather than want to have a shoving match with him. All about knowing where one's skills and abilities lie John.

You are loquacious and garrulous. You are fine by me. :) 

20 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

BringBackFergy will not kick his dog.  If he does, his wife and family will surely kick HIM. ?

Not to derail a perfectly good thread, but about ten years ago we had family over and I laid 7 nice beef filets on a baking sheet to rest before grilling them. They were wrapped in bacon. Light salt and pepper. On the kitchen counter. Went out to check the grill and came back to find 3 1/2 remaining. Our two labs (now RIP) were looking at me guilty as hell.  My wife would have easily kicked them or given me the go ahead.  Our current dogs have the same mind set but I watch them like a hawk whenever there's food around. 

• Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Not to derail a perfectly good thread, but about ten years ago we had family over and I laid 7 nice beef filets on a baking sheet to rest before grilling them. They were wrapped in bacon. Light salt and pepper. On the kitchen counter. Went out to check the grill and came back to find 3 1/2 remaining. Our two labs (now RIP) were looking at me guilty as hell.  My wife would have easily kicked them or given me the go ahead.  Our current dogs have the same mind set but I watch them like a hawk whenever there's food around. 

How many pieces of charcoal would one use in order to properly cook 7 steaks on a grill?  You think 13 would do it?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

None of what you described above is normal or accepted behavior.  In fact, what you described is a horrible, toxic relationship between two abusive people.

And where, pray tell did you get your statistic about this happening every single night to the majority of males aged 18-30?

I guess maybe you misunderstood me. 

Maybe youve never ever been in a bar fight. That’s probably a good thing. Maybe you’ve never been around people when you were younger that weren’t good for you. Great. 

Lots of young men aren’t as lucky. Even ones with millions of dollars and fan “support”. 

The internet is a really convenient place to dismiss those things and say thoughtless things like “he should be shot”. 

Give me all the frowny faces you want. It’s clear that Elliot is troubled. “Putting him down” is never an answer for something as childish (which is what this is) as this.