Zeke in Cuffs after argument w/ GF

6 hours ago, Rob's House said:

He should be shot.

That’s pretty heavy handed. 

You expect us all to to believe that you’ve never been at a concert or a crowded bar, and some jackwagon security guy gets mouthy, you’ve had a few to many, your gf/wife says “STOP IT!” In that voice of hers that makes you nuts, you start yelling and pushing and the next thing you know, the cops are telling you to calm down and that you can get out of the cuffs as soon as you calm down. 

This is kind of thing happens every single night to the majority of males aged 18-30. Saying he should be shot is just silly. I get the need for saying something funny on the internet, but seriously. 

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

You expect us all to to believe that you’ve never been at a concert or a crowded bar, and some jackwagon security guy gets mouthy, you’ve had a few to many, your gf/wife says “STOP IT!” In that voice of hers that makes you nuts, you start yelling and pushing and the next thing you know, the cops are telling you to calm down and that you can get out of the cuffs as soon as you calm down. 

This is kind of thing happens every single night to the majority of males aged 18-30. Saying he should be shot is just silly. I get the need for saying something funny on the internet, but seriously. 

None of what you described above is normal or accepted behavior.  In fact, what you described is a horrible, toxic relationship between two abusive people.

And where, pray tell did you get your statistic about this happening every single night to the majority of males aged 18-30?

• Like (+1) 3

He looks drunk or high in that video.  He didn't really push that guy, just got in his face and the dude ran out of room due to the fencing. I find it amazing that in today's society that incident could result in arrest and jail time.  Wow, nanny state.  And I don't even like that player.

28 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

I think Rob's House might have been a little tongue in cheek saying he should be shot.

That said, that "kind of thing" never happened to me between the ages of 18 and my current age of 35. And I have spent plenty of that period in crowded bars.

I  got to the point where he "staggered" very close to a guy saying "You got something to say" who backed off and tripped over the barricade.  

Other than the challenging words ....   a nothing burger.  

who's the stalker taking the video? 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

6 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

1) What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.....unless

2) You have previously been involved in a physical altercation, and

3) You are a multi-millionaire who plays a game, and

4) You have a goofy reverse-Carrot top haircut. 

Then all bets are off. 

Ohhhhhh, just waiting for someone to ask if we should “kick the tires on Zeke”....if that happens I’ll kick my dog. 

why would you kick your dog?

People think I’m crazy but with all the contracts they need done in Dallas, I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t pay Zeke. I think they will give him the DeMarco Murray treatment this year and run him into the ground, then they may let him walk, as good as he is. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

People think I’m crazy but with all the contracts they need done in Dallas, I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t pay Zeke. I think they will give him the DeMarco Murray treatment this year and run him into the ground, then they may let him walk, as good as he is. 

Or tag him next year spend two more years running him into the ground and then let him walk?

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Or tag him next year spend two more years running him into the ground and then let him walk?

They could do that too, I just wonder if he pulls a Le’Veon bell. RB on a tag won’t want to be run into the ground. May not be worth the distraction 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Was the girl wearing pants? I mean who goes out like that?  

The guy just doesnt know how how to act in public.  He’s a douche. I could see him getting a game for this. 

When the video started I was thinking "those are some weird looking leggings" then later as we get a better look "oh........" Trashy girl for a trashy guy. 

Zeke was hammered and/or high. I think he's lucky this happened in the offseason, and that it was the security guard (that doesn't want to press charges) that fell over. 

6 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Clearly he's drunk. With his money and past problems he should hire a babysitter for himself.

i guess that’s who shot the video and sold it to tmz 

35 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I  got to the point where he "staggered" very close to a guy saying "You got something to say" who backed off and tripped over the barricade.  

Other than the challenging words ....   a nothing burger.  

who's the stalker taking the video? 

I gotcha- see my wild speculation above. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Clearly he's drunk. With his money and past problems he should hire a babysitter for himself.

There’s a business opportunity for you!  Hire out to the player’s team as his ‘caretaker’ when attending lawn fetes, WWE events, pub crawls.  If Skippy gets too schnabbled and takes a poke at you, fall down and call Cellino and Barnes.  ?