Zeke in Cuffs after argument w/ GF

7 hours ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

That’s pretty heavy handed. 

You expect us all to to believe that you’ve never been at a concert or a crowded bar, and some jackwagon security guy gets mouthy, you’ve had a few to many, your gf/wife says “STOP IT!” In that voice of hers that makes you nuts, you start yelling and pushing and the next thing you know, the cops are telling you to calm down and that you can get out of the cuffs as soon as you calm down. 

This is kind of thing happens every single night to the majority of males aged 18-30. Saying he should be shot is just silly. I get the need for saying something funny on the internet, but seriously. 

This kind of thing “happens” every single night to the majority of males aged 18 - 30!?!?

?

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Normal conversation where he uses his body (which is at least twice as big as her) to block her from walking away?  Getting in the face of an event staffer then using his forearm to push him to the ground?  I say Zeke looks to be a straight up thug.

There's more than a few of them in this league.  

True story.

28 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

There's more than a few of them in this league.  

True story.

Are there more in football than general society?  You should watch “regular” people do at tailgates to watch other people play a game.   

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

So you think that a man with a history of beating women having to be restrained after being confronted about a heated exchange with another woman ... you think that's "childish."

On top of saying that this happens, "every single night to the majority of males aged 18-30?"

I don't think I'm misunderstanding anything.

No I think you got the gist of it Gug. 

• Thank you (+1) 1