Zeke in Cuffs after argument w/ GF

Too many idiotic statements in this thread to count. Zeke isnt the second coming Greg Hardy. He actually is a really good dude who needs to stop drinking (you can bet your bottom dollar his first incident involved alcohol). Calling him a "thug" is overreaction of the year material.

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Wasn’t that a Doug Marrone saying? 

(No I don’t kick my dogs)

Haha. I think Marrone said after a game that he was so worked up over something that he would go home and "probably not even pet my dog." Moody guy, that Marrone.

And Zeke is a great big turd sammich. I sincerely hope he smacks his toes off of every piece of furniture he owns. I hope his car runs out of washer fluid at a really inopportune time. I hope the postal services misplaces his packages. I hope he drops his phone in the terlet. I hope his shoes fit poorly so that when he walks he gets a giant blister on his heel. Minor inconveniences because, I, too, like to live dangerously.

27 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

I guess maybe you misunderstood me. 

Maybe youve never ever been in a bar fight. That’s probably a good thing. Maybe you’ve never been around people when you were younger that weren’t good for you. Great. 

Lots of young men aren’t as lucky. Even ones with millions of dollars and fan “support”. 

The internet is a really convenient place to dismiss those things and say thoughtless things like “he should be shot”. 

Give me all the frowny faces you want. It’s clear that Elliot is troubled. “Putting him down” is never an answer for something as childish (which is what this is) as this. 

I don't think he's "troubled" so much as he's arrogant and irresponsible.

4 hours ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

You expect us all to to believe that you’ve never been at a concert or a crowded bar, and some jackwagon security guy gets mouthy, you’ve had a few to many, your gf/wife says “STOP IT!” In that voice of hers that makes you nuts, you start yelling and pushing and the next thing you know, the cops are telling you to calm down and that you can get out of the cuffs as soon as you calm down. 

LOL what? Dude if my wife had a voice that made me fly into an unconscious rage she probably wouldn't be my wife, and I'd probably need to be on more meds. I don't believe this is as common of a scenario as you think.

33 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Too many idiotic statements in this thread to count. Zeke isnt the second coming Greg Hardy. He actually is a really good dude who needs to stop drinking (you can bet your bottom dollar his first incident involved alcohol). Calling him a "thug" is overreaction of the year material.

He's a woman beater.

35 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

I guess maybe you misunderstood me. 

Maybe youve never ever been in a bar fight. That’s probably a good thing. Maybe you’ve never been around people when you were younger that weren’t good for you. Great. 

Lots of young men aren’t as lucky. Even ones with millions of dollars and fan “support”. 

The internet is a really convenient place to dismiss those things and say thoughtless things like “he should be shot”. 

Give me all the frowny faces you want. It’s clear that Elliot is troubled. “Putting him down” is never an answer for something as childish (which is what this is) as this. 

So you think that a man with a history of beating women having to be restrained after being confronted about a heated exchange with another woman ... you think that's "childish."

On top of saying that this happens, "every single night to the majority of males aged 18-30?"

I don't think I'm misunderstanding anything.

11 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Not much to debate on the first two.   On the third one....he'll weed himself out soon enough.

Over/under on first "Zeke is broke and living in someone's trailer" story is in July 2024.

Nah.  He's got a decent family, actually.  I'm sure they've got a good chunk of his change invested reasonably so he can't do a Vince Young.

39 minutes ago, StHustle said:

The bolded is not true.

While the 2017 domestic violence incident is clouded, he returns to the news in 2019 for violent behavior again.  Zeke travels with a security detail to help keep him out of trouble, though their effectiveness in their mission can be questioned.  Twice doesn't necessarily make a trend, but one seems to be forming.

Zeke admits he likes to party and drink lots of alcohol; a lot of us do, only in a more responsible manner.  He also admits he did drugs in college.  Hard to believe Zeke stopped once he got to the NFL.  A poster knowledgeable in the workings of the NFL earlier in this thread has stated that Zeke still does drugs, but is smart enough to avoid testing positive for it in late April.  Zeke is a thug, and at the least, an irresponsible goon.

48 minutes ago, StHustle said:

One is curious as to your basis for saying "he actually is a really good dude"

Under what circumstances and how many times have you personally met?

Or what is your other basis for saying so?

Look, NFL athletes are by their nature high energy, highly physical, and highly competitive.  Some of them know how to rein it in, play whistle to whistle, and ARE really good dudes off the field.

But a guy who can't or doesn't consistently, well, I dunno if I'd call him a "really good dude".  I'm sure Zeke has a good side - most of us do - but genuine "really good dudes" don't need to be knocking down women, security guards, trying to charge onto HS basketball courts after the opposing team's coach 'cuz they don't like a call against a family member, running across the field from the sideline to join into a brawl etc etc etc.

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

he just keeps doing dumb stuff while drunk. gonna have a tough time getting a second deal

Especially given the typically short shelf life of power backs.  He’ll likely have 1400 carries at the end of his rookie deal.  Smart teams will recognize that the decline will begin early.

I dont know enough about him to call him a thug but just from watching the video he did enough to land himself in jail. Putting your hands on someone who is part of the staff who is backing away would get you arrested most places. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Especially given the typically short shelf life of power backs.  He’ll likely have 1400 carries at the end of his rookie deal.  Smart teams will recognize that the decline will begin early.

He may ask for a bottle of Gin as a signing bonus.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Gugny said:

So you think that a man with a history of beating women having to be restrained after being confronted about a heated exchange with another woman ... you think that's "childish."

On top of saying that this happens, "every single night to the majority of males aged 18-30?"

I don't think I'm misunderstanding anything.

But did you watch the video? What did he do? He was acting like a child. He was inebriated, and he got mouthy. It happens every day. Maybe not on the bright shining hill that you clearly live on, but everywhere else, people act stupid when they get drunk or take drugs. 

You are trying to make some kind of inference into what my original point was.

Saying he needs to be shot is heavy handed, and unwarranted. The kid needs help. I say kid because while his body may be developed, his brain clearly is not. 

If that merits a bullet, this world is going to have a lot less people In it 

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

But did you watch the video? What did he do? He was acting like a child. He was inebriated, and he got mouthy. It happens every day. Maybe not on the bright shining hill that you clearly live on, but everywhere else, people act stupid when they get drunk or take drugs. 

You are trying to make some kind of inference into what my original point was.

Saying he needs to be shot is heavy handed, and unwarranted. The kid needs help. I say kid because while his body may be developed, his brain clearly is not. 

If that merits a bullet, this world is going to have a lot less people In it 

I had nothing to do with the "shot," comment, which is why I've completely avoided that during my responses to what you've written.

You're speculating that this "kid needs help."

I'm dealing with facts.  He's a woman abuser.  Being drunk, young or immature are not valid excuses for beating women; there are no valid excuses.

Lastly, on my bright shining hill, I've beet shitfaced many times and dabbled in my fair share of drugs in my younger days.  I've been in bar fights.  I've hung around bad influences.  Guess what .... never hit a chick. 

It's not normal.  It's not acceptable and it can never be justified (other than self-defense, obviously).

Have a great day.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I had nothing to do with the "shot," comment, which is why I've completely avoided that during my responses to what you've written.

You're speculating that this "kid needs help."

I'm dealing with facts.  He's a woman abuser.  Being drunk, young or immature are not valid excuses for beating women; there are no valid excuses.

Lastly, on my bright shining hill, I've beet shitfaced many times and dabbled in my fair share of drugs in my younger days.  I've been in bar fights.  I've hung around bad influences.  Guess what .... never hit a chick. 

It's not normal.  It's not acceptable and it can never be justified (other than self-defense, obviously).

Have a great day.

Cool. 

I never said it was ok. You got upset because i said he needed help, not a bullet. 

Clearly, we have misunderstood each other on this. 

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I  got to the point where he "staggered" very close to a guy saying "You got something to say" who backed off and tripped over the barricade.  

Other than the challenging words ....   a nothing burger.  

who's the stalker taking the video? 

Even though it is small that should be considered some kind of assault, which even surprises me to say.  Zeke clearly imposed his size, walked him down and kept advancing til the guy ran out of room.  Its not striking in the face but the guy held his ground and Zeke crossed the line where the guy had no where else to go.  If he fell over the barricade and broke an ankle would that be different?

41 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

One is curious as to your basis for saying "he actually is a really good dude"

Under what circumstances and how many times have you personally met?

Or what is your other basis for saying so?

Look, NFL athletes are by their nature high energy, highly physical, and highly competitive.  Some of them know how to rein it in, play whistle to whistle, and ARE really good dudes off the field.

But a guy who can't or doesn't consistently, well, I dunno if I'd call him a "really good dude".  I'm sure Zeke has a good side - most of us do - but genuine "really good dudes" don't need to be knocking down women, security guards, trying to charge onto HS basketball courts after the opposing team's coach 'cuz they don't like a call against a family member, running across the field from the sideline to join into a brawl etc etc etc.

I call him a good dude based on his many charitable acts including paying for the recent funeral of a high schooler who was murdered. I take issue with the "thug" title so quickly placed on people with a specific skin tone when they get in trouble with the law. Anyone with their eyes open would know exactly what I'm talking about.

Anyway...you can ask the 10 people in the world who know me the best and they will all say I'm a great guy. When I was younger I had an alcohol and drug issue and got arrested a few times, once when I was 19 for a domestic after a live in girlfriend smacked me in my face and I grabbed her by her arms to keep her from swinging again. Well cause she fought me so hard to get free it left bruises and I'm sure people in here would now say I'm a "thug" for this but most you people are hipocrites and need to actually consider your past issues and don't discount them cause you didn't get caught. And some of you need to consider why a specific demographic gets called a thug while others who look different don't get that title. 

Zeke is nowhere near a thug but rather a good hearted kid with a substance abuse issue which likely causes a short temper and bad decision making when under the influence. 

Didn't seem like much to me.  I would expect this kind of stuff at large events, in fact, it happens all the time when dealing with drunk dudes, and girls.  One thing I would say though, is, what the hell was his girlfriend wearing?  Did someone not tell her she looked stupid in the getup?  LOL

Tim-

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is her name Molly?

That was my first thought watching that video.  But surely no one at a EDM festival would do drugs!!! Much less a football player (though Molly doesn’t stay in your system like the dreaded marijuana!!).

im not saying he is guilty in every case but he seems like a moron, starting with his awful draft suit. 

tumblr_ngpikbVHOg1tdkro1o1_400.gif

• Haha (+1) 1