Zeke in Cuffs after argument w/ GF

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/20/ezekiel-elliott-handcuffed-edc-vegas-video/

well, not arrested, but was detained and on tape knocking down a security guard after they intervened in a testy moment between he and his GF.

Not a great look for a guy that had a domestic issue in his past already- but not sure if the NFL will step in.

What say y’all? 

Normal conversation where he uses his body (which is at least twice as big as her) to block her from walking away?  Getting in the face of an event staffer then using his forearm to push him to the ground?  I say Zeke looks to be a straight up thug.

• Like (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Normal conversation where he uses his body (which is at least twice as big as her) to block her from walking away?  Getting in the face of an event staffer then using his forearm to push him to the ground?  I say Zeke looks to be a straight up thug.

Terrible look but not sure if he sits out some games or not. 

I suspect most of us wouldn’t have gone home that night though.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He's a scumbag.  He's a woman beater.  He doesn't belong in the NFL.  That's what I think.

Not much to debate on the first two.   On the third one....he'll weed himself out soon enough.

Over/under on first "Zeke is broke and living in someone's trailer" story is in July 2024.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Not much to debate on the first two.   On the third one....he'll weed himself out soon enough.

Over/under on first "Zeke is broke and living in someone's trailer" story is in July 2024.

He belongs in prison.

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He's a scumbag.  He's a woman beater.  He doesn't belong in the NFL.  That's what I think.

I don’t suggest you wear a tube top around him. But if he’s not suspended early season, and you’re going to the home opener, it might tip the scales and get me there. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Can only hope because he has never shown any redeemable qualities.

He is undoubtedly a scum bag.

6 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Clearly he's drunk. With his money and past problems he should hire a babysitter for himself.

Why do that? Jerry will, he did with Dez who was wasn't nearly the problem.

10 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Clearly he's drunk. With his money and past problems he should hire a babysitter for himself.

Hard to tell if alcohol or drugs, but clearly wasted.

1) What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.....unless

2) You have previously been involved in a physical altercation, and

3) You are a multi-millionaire who plays a game, and

4) You have a goofy reverse-Carrot top haircut. 

Then all bets are off. 

Ohhhhhh, just waiting for someone to ask if we should “kick the tires on Zeke”....if that happens I’ll kick my dog. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I am not sure there is that much in his behaviour with his girlfriend, but he is the last person who gets the benefit of the doubt. His behaviour with the security guard is unacceptable. 

And he is totally wasted. Really bad look.