Where will free agent Gerald McCoy sign?

Gerald McCoy is being released to give Tampa Bay some cap space this season.  NBC Sports has identified several potential landing spots for him.  They have the Bills on that list.  I don't think that is likely for a few of reasons.  First, McCoy will probably want to go to a team that is very close to contending for a Super Bowl.  Sadly, I don't think the Bills are quite there yet.  Secondly, he will be looking for extensive playing time and I don't see the Bills putting Ed Oliver on the sidelines to give McCoy a big chunk of PT.  Lastly, McCoy will be looking for a decent sized contract that would probably be more than Beane would be willing to pay.  What do the rest of you think?

Just now, Jeetz1231 said:

Is it me or does this seem like a bush league move by Tampa not to release him before the draft?

I read where Arians stated that McCoy was no longer the "disruptive" player that he once was...though he was invited to join the team. I believe that Tampa has a history of saying good bye in this fashion.

I've seen that he's only interested in playing 3 technique so unless he has absolutely no suitors I'd actually cross New England off the list since they're technically a 3-4 base. I'm assuming contending teams will be most interesting to him now that he's free of the constant mediocrity of the Bucs.

Indy is a great fit. They have money to spend, run a 4-3 and should have a desire to upgrade their defense.

Cleveland has cap space and is moving to a 4-3 under Steve Wilks. Dallas is always considered a contender even though they aren't really...maybe Seattle? 

1 hour ago, JM57 said:

I've seen that he's only interested in playing 3 technique so unless he has absolutely no suitors I'd actually cross New England off the list since they're technically a 3-4 base. I'm assuming contending teams will be most interesting to him now that he's free of the constant mediocrity of the Bucs.

Indy is a great fit. They have money to spend, run a 4-3 and should have a desire to upgrade their defense.

Cleveland has cap space and is moving to a 4-3 under Steve Wilks. Dallas is always considered a contender even though they aren't really...maybe Seattle? 

Cleveland has been a 4-3 for 3 years already.