The 12 WORST NFL Franchises...

Right now, the Bills have a deep pockets owner who is willing to invest in the team, a seemingly competent GM, a seemingly competent HC, a great fanbase, a solid defense, a young talented potential franchise QB, an excellent placekicker (had to get that in), and many improvements across the roster from this year's draft and free agency signings.  Based on these factors we are probably NOT one of the 12 worst franchises.  Despite this, I still think we belong on that list based on the history of the last 15-20 years.  We have 1 playoff appearance (which followed a 9-7 season and lasted all of 1 game) in nearly two decades.  If things trend like I believe they will, we should very soon be off of the list (by next year) and remain off the list for the foreseeable future after that. 

• Like (+1) 2

I look at that list and see a bunch of teams the Bills should be able to beat this season. I think the Browns are the one exception. While I don’t think the Browns are the world-beaters that a lot of off-season analyses has shown them, they aren’t in the “Dirty Dozen”. I think there are several teams that are worse than the Browns (Titans, Falcons, Vikings and, possibly, the Texans or Bills).

JMHO.

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I'm so thrilled!! My feelings can best be described by an ancient ad campaign targeting the cool kids!

Virginia Slims [1980-1989] Cigarette Adverts ~ Style 2 ...

She is smoking....I mean smoking baby...

1 hour ago, BisonMan said:

I look at that list and see a bunch of teams the Bills should be able to beat this season. I think the Browns are the one exception. While I don’t think the Browns are the world-beaters that a lot of off-season analyses has shown them, they aren’t in the “Dirty Dozen”. I think there are several teams that are worse than the Browns (Titans, Falcons, Vikings and, possibly, the Texans or Bills).

JMHO.

A Steve Wilks Defense doesn’t scare me!  I think the loss of GreggO will hurt them.  We can take the Brownies.

Wow, 12? There's only 32 teams. Should have stopped at 10.

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:
Image result for mad dolphin fans gif

The best part is not the ball hitting him in the face, it's his flabbergasting afterwards.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1