OTA Attendance

Honestly what are they afraid of. They should have more media availability but just make them all stay in one area. I enjoy reading the charted plays that people like Joe B and Matt F do.

We need more than 1 day to scratch the itch

Edited by Mrbojanglezs

22 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Honestly what are they afraid of. They should have more media availability but just make them all stay in one area. I enjoy reading the charted plays that people like Joe B and Matt F do.

We need more than 1 day to scratch the itch

Eh. If it were me in charge I'd have as little media as possible.

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, MJS said:

Eh. If it were me in charge I'd have as little media as possible.

The NFL is in the entertainment business, why would ownership deny media access? They went so far as to create their own network. We the fans pay everyone involved, the owners, the coaches, the front office, the back office and the players. Why would you not want the fans engaged? 

38 minutes ago, chris heff said:

The NFL is in the entertainment business, why would ownership deny media access? They went so far as to create their own network. We the fans pay everyone involved, the owners, the coaches, the front office, the back office and the players. Why would you not want the fans engaged? 

Me, the fan, would like to give them some space to work on things in private.

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, chris heff said:

It's not about engaging the fans, it's about not tipping your hand to your opponents.

Edited by WhoTom

33 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

It's not about engaging the fans, it's about not tipping your hand to your opponents.

Pretty sure the #1 priority for the NFL and it's coaches, players, etc is engaging the fans. It may not be something they preach, but every last one of them wouldn't trade the commensurate amount of money for the ability to "not engage" fans or prevent the tipping of their hand to opponents. 

• Like (+1) 1