Will Chad Kelly Make it now that he has another shot with the Colts??

He has pissed away numerous chances. I can honestly say that, while I bear the kid no ill will, I really could not care less whether he succeeds or fails in the NFL. He has made his bed, and has repeatedly shown that he doesn't get it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is the United States of America, founded on people needing and seeking a new chance.  He did well at Ol' Miss and their fans seem to wish him well and he did well in Denver to rehab knee and wrist surgeries and work he way to #2 on their depth chart.  Then the Halloween thing happened and he crashed and burned again.  He has "Fear None" tatooed on his arm and, while this may work for him on the field, he should really fear himself and the the poor judgement he has shown when challenged off it. 

I am rooting for him to make the most of his considerable talent and reward those that continue to believe in him.  I think his arm talent and playing style make him interesting as a QB as do the local connection and well documented history of screwups, which as far as we know, have never caused harm to anyone other than himself.  I hope he has sought some counseling because I think he will fail without it.  Ultimately, as for the differing opinions soon to be expressed in this thread, you either believe in the possibilities of redemption or you don't. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3