AFC west and nfc west in 2020 so possible game in Vegas

I'll be there!

36 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Really?!? It’s funny that you say that because when I got back I was telling someone how it just wasn’t nearly as nice as the last time I stayed there. It just felt a little “trashier.” That makes sense now. Thank you for the advice!! I’ll steer clear in the future.

They're in the middle of a cost cutting measure called "MGM 2020" to avoid a hostile takeover like what Carl Ichan is doing to Caesars at the moment.  I'm staying at Aria for opening NFL weekend this year without any regrets.  Overall, MGM properties are still way better than Caesars for me (outside of Planet Hollywood, which I also love).  I'm not a big Wynn or Venetian fan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well, if we play Oakland and their stadiums is done in 2020, how cool would it be to make a weekend in Vegas.  If anyone decides later they are going, we should send PM’s to each other and catch up for some fun together.  I’m guessing a lot of fans would go.  I know if work doesn’t interfere, I am going to go, and maybe take my oldest son as he’ll be 21 by then.  I know we’re thinking 2019, but how cool to be in the new Vegas Stadium, and enjoy all of the distractions.

I live in Las Vegas.   I will definitely be going to the Bills game in 2020.  The stadium construction is progressing nicely .  There has been no mention of any concern regarding the stadium not being ready for the 2020 season.

54 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Really?!? It’s funny that you say that because when I got back I was telling someone how it just wasn’t nearly as nice as the last time I stayed there. It just felt a little “trashier.” That makes sense now. Thank you for the advice!! I’ll steer clear in the future.

?? It’s hard to stay away considering that mgm runs 1/2 of the properties on the strip, but try and do so.  If you like that part of the strip, I’d recommend the cosmo.  Most of mgms top executives moved over there and the service has improved since.  

I always recommend the Wynn being that’s where I work.  There’s usually better talent at our pool as well.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I forget, which other AFC West team are we playing on the road next year?  Is it the Broncos?

Yes.

All 4 games out west in 2020 for the Bills are: Las Vegas, Denver, San Francisco & Arizona.

Edited by Mark Vader

2 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

I live in Las Vegas.   I will definitely be going to the Bills game in 2020.  The stadium construction is progressing nicely .  There has been no mention of any concern regarding the stadium not being ready for the 2020 season.

Have you heard any rumors or whispers as to where they will be holding the NFL Draft at next year in Las Vegas?

7 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m absolutely in for Vegas. I can’t wait to have another $41 double Tito’s and soda!! (Yes, that isn’t hyperbole, I paid $41.04 for that at the Bellagio pool last week). 

BTW, pro tip here..........go to the gift shop and buy the 24oz beers, or the small liquor bottles. You pay a fraction, you can carry them anywhere, and save a ton.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

BTW, pro tip here..........go to the gift shop and buy the 24oz beers, or the small liquor bottles. You pay a fraction, you can carry them anywhere, and save a ton.

Actually many hotel pool areas, do not allow outside beverages...unless you sneak them in.

9 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well, if we play Oakland and their stadiums is done in 2020, how cool would it be to make a weekend in Vegas.  If anyone decides later they are going, we should send PM’s to each other and catch up for some fun together.  I’m guessing a lot of fans would go.  I know if work doesn’t interfere, I am going to go, and maybe take my oldest son as he’ll be 21 by then.  I know we’re thinking 2019, but how cool to be in the new Vegas Stadium, and enjoy all of the distractions.

Go to moon doggies/naked city pizza for some suicide fries and fantastic pizza! Fun times

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I can only imagine the Vegas tix on the secondary market.  It will become the place to be for fans who normally attend a road game or two every season. 

The demand will be high, and the prices will be astronomical.

That's the one thing that will be most difficult.

I can only imagine how much the hotels will charge.

15 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m absolutely in for Vegas. I can’t wait to have another $41 double Tito’s and soda!! (Yes, that isn’t hyperbole, I paid $41.04 for that at the Bellagio pool last week). 

Memory is a little fuzzy but I think every drink I’ve ever bought in Vegas was $40. Walgreens comes in handy for alcohol. 

We make the trip for the Sabres/knights games so definitely will make trip for Bills

15 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I hope they used the best soda available! 

We were at Baha Mar in the Bahamas for a wedding last weekend. It was $10 for a Bub Light!  I feel for the parents of the bride. Two wild nights and 73 thirsty people! Plus the breakfast buffet at $40/head. I refused to let them blow that for me to eat a banana. 

Hope you otherwise enjoyed Vegas.