AFC west and nfc west in 2020 so possible game in Vegas

Well, if we play Oakland and their stadiums is done in 2020, how cool would it be to make a weekend in Vegas.  If anyone decides later they are going, we should send PM’s to each other and catch up for some fun together.  I’m guessing a lot of fans would go.  I know if work doesn’t interfere, I am going to go, and maybe take my oldest son as he’ll be 21 by then.  I know we’re thinking 2019, but how cool to be in the new Vegas Stadium, and enjoy all of the distractions.

It is actually (a year out and of course things can change a lot) a much tougher slate of games in 2020 than 2019. It is why the Bills have to win this year, because they could conceivably improve between 2019 and 2020 and still win fewer games in 2020. That would likely put and end to the process if they haven't gone above .500 in 2019. 

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m absolutely in for Vegas. I can’t wait to have another $41 double Tito’s and soda!! (Yes, that isn’t hyperbole, I paid $41.04 for that at the Bellagio pool last week). 

that’s a bargain!

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

that’s a bargain!

Ha ha, I guess it kind of is. I’d order a drink and slide $100 into a slot machine. It was gone before the drink got back (3 times). I’d have been better off at the pool where at least I could throw those on my expense report. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m absolutely in for Vegas. I can’t wait to have another $41 double Tito’s and soda!! (Yes, that isn’t hyperbole, I paid $41.04 for that at the Bellagio pool last week). 

Yea...Vegas has lost a great deal of appeal to me. If I was 25 and as ridiculously good looking as I was then( and still am?, maybe the clubs would hold some appeal. But the prices have just gotten out of whack to the entertainment value, especially as I like to gamble..and I can pretty much dot hat anywhere now..so no need to go to Vegas to do that anymore

You’re paying for the eye candy!

You should’ve come to the Wynn.  Better service and you’d have only paid $32 for a double Tito’s soda!

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

You’re paying for the eye candy!

20 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You should’ve come to the Wynn.  Better service and you’d have only paid $32 for a double Tito’s soda!

Unfortunately the Bellagio pool is a little underwhelming in terms of talent. I was going to stay at Aria but the people I was going to meet were at Bellagio so it made some sense to stay there. Haven’t stayed at the Wynn but heard it’s nice. The Venetian is my favorite of the places that I’ve stayed at. We really do need to have a home base hotel for the game though because Bills fans spread over Vegas will minimize our impact.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Unfortunately the Bellagio pool is a little underwhelming in terms of talent. I was going to stay at Aria but the people I was going to meet were at Bellagio so it made some sense to stay there. Haven’t stayed at the Wynn but heard it’s nice. The Venetian is my favorite of the places that I’ve stayed at. We really do need to have a home base hotel for the game though because Bills fans spread over Vegas will minimize our impact.

Maybe you were too early for bachelorette season.

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Stay away from MGM properties.  They’re going into hotel 6 mode cutting salaries, positions and staff.  They even got rid of service well bartenders. Almost all drinks made in the back of the house are made by machines now 

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Stay away from MGM properties.  They’re going into hotel 6 mode cutting salaries, positions and staff.  They even got rid of service well bartenders. Almost all drinks made in the back of the house are made by machines now 

Really?!? It’s funny that you say that because when I got back I was telling someone how it just wasn’t nearly as nice as the last time I stayed there. It just felt a little “trashier.” That makes sense now. Thank you for the advice!! I’ll steer clear in the future.