Cian Fahey Advocates Starting Tyrod Taylor for 5 Games To “Rest” Phillip Rivers

12 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

This...this is the guy who once said Mike Glennon reminded him of Aaron Rodgers. 

12 hours ago, Dr. K said:

What a fool.

12 hours ago, wppete said:

Who the F is Cian?!?!? 

He's a sometime guest and 'ball-washee' of Mike Schopp, for whatever that is worth. I know that will give some people even more reason to trash him. ??

Fahey is the worst of the worst.  He was talked about heavily on BBMB because he was a fan of Tyrod...his tweets and articles were always posted.  

He's simply just dumb.

I believe he tweeted a pic of Josh Allen signing his contract with the Bills...said something like "I'm surprised he hit the pen to the paper".

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Fahey is the worst of the worst.  He was talked about heavily on BBMB because he was a fan of Tyrod...his tweets and articles were always posted.  

He's simply just dumb.

I believe he tweeted a pic of Josh Allen signing his contract with the Bills...said something like "I'm surprised he hit the pen to the paper".

good to see you, Royale.

53 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He's simply just dumb.

sounds like a Ahole for sure 

• Like (+1) 1

It's not going to happen, but it's kind of absurd to assume the Chargers would be digging out of an 0-5 hole. The LAC are equally, if not more talented than the Bills teams Taylor QB'd to a winning record. It's an interesting idea in theory. In reality, it would cause more harm than good because it would most certainly cause locker room issues. It makes more sense to simply limit the passing attempts as much as possible throughout the course of the season. 

21 hours ago, wppete said:

Who the F is Cian?!?!? 

I don't know the whole story.  An Irish lad who came to love American football and for a while, worked for ESPN (got fired for drunken bar behavior I think)

I have the impression, fits the popular journalist strategy of "kilometer wide and centimeter deep" with his opinions.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

He has hung on to the idea Tyrod is good even longer than our very own transplant. It is now a club of 1. 

It lies dormant, but the CoT is ready to rise again should the opportunity present itself.

• Haha (+1) 2