HMO: Crazy Trade Idea for the Allen Naysayers

Gugny

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Okay ... hear me out.  This is NOT something I would want.  I love Josh Allen and I think he's the real deal.

BUT ... for those who have their panties in a bunch about his sub-60% completion percentage, what about this trade ...

Dawson Knox, LeSean McCoy and our 2020 second round pick to Philly for Carson Wentz.

Knox clearly has some sort of issue with playing for the Bills.  McCoy could go home and use whatever he has left in the tank with the Eagles.

Eagles could ride with Sudfeld and not have to worry about Wentz having another abbreviated season.

And the Bills could get a guy in Wentz, who has been MVP caliber when healthy.  It would be a serious risk, but the reward potential is high.

Again ... I'm not for this.  I like that we have Allen.  Just wondering what the Allen haters would think about something like this.

GO BILLS!

Sheer genius. If McBeane can find a way to trade a Jacksonville Jaguar and bring back an MVP caliber QB to compete with our QB I'm on board.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Wtf? This isn't a crazy idea at all, it's just really ***** stupid. 

Why would the Eagles want an over the hill expensive rb and a te who hasn't even caught a single td pass in college, and why for ***** sake would the Eagles want to trade Wentz?

This thread would qualify for a new category way beyond stupid, I think Gugny is just trolling the Allen haters.?

At least I hope so for Gugny's sake.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

So we’re going to trade for Wentz.......and not even give up Josh Allen to the eagles so the eagles can roll with Sudfeld?  Just an old RB, a TE prospect and a 2nd?

Theoretically, yes.  We keep Allen so he can learn from Wentz (for the Allen haters, mind you) and when Wentz inevitably goes down, Allen will be more prepared.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Theoretically, yes.  We keep Allen so he can learn from Wentz (for the Allen haters, mind you) and when Wentz inevitably goes down, Allen will be more prepared.

Go to bed Gugny...

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Wentz is still young. How long are you planning on having Allen play behind him? And if he is guaranteed to be injured, why would the Bills want him instead of Allen?

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Okay ... hear me out.  This is NOT something I would want.  I love Josh Allen and I think he's the real deal.

BUT ... for those who have their panties in a bunch about his sub-60% completion percentage, what about this trade ...

Dawson Knox, LeSean McCoy and our 2020 second round pick to Philly for Carson Wentz.

Knox clearly has some sort of issue with playing for the Bills.  McCoy could go home and use whatever he has left in the tank with the Eagles.

Eagles could ride with Sudfeld and not have to worry about Wentz having another abbreviated season.

And the Bills could get a guy in Wentz, who has been MVP caliber when healthy.  It would be a serious risk, but the reward potential is high.

Again ... I'm not for this.  I like that we have Allen.  Just wondering what the Allen haters would think about something like this.

GO BILLS!

My question is, why not throw in an extra 5th and make it Mahomes? 

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

GO BILLS!

Um, lay off the retadda.  The pickle juice is bad for your brain.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

Wentz is still young. How long are you planning on having Allen play behind him? And if he is guaranteed to be injured, why would the Bills want him instead of Allen?

Favre was young when Rodgers was drafted.  Montana was young when Young was drafted.  He's not guaranteed to be injured.  Regardless, he could mentor Allen and make him better.

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

Might be the most ridiculous trade idea ever. Ever

#Mario4skelton

48 minutes ago, elijah said:

I’ve come to learn that nothing on this board prefaced “hear me out,” is worth hearing out. 

I’m surprised that Dawson Knox is such an issue around the board. He’s going to sign and he’ll be fine. 

Also, suggesting that the Eagles would trade Wentz for a package of this little value is borderline insanity. 

With him playing games before he’s signed just wait til after...