HMO: Crazy Trade Idea for the Allen Naysayers

Gugny

28 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Gugny, you technically prefaced by Hear me out.... We all know how that ends , even as we type hear me out, be it as it may, what we say sounds like sucn a great idea at the time in our brains.

Knox was a 3rd rounder, he's not Hernandez... Late rounders can't get away with being divas. Doubt he'd be drafted if he didn't pass the process... Sure it's some kind of contractual hangup

He's holding out.  He's a diva.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, fansince88 said:

Was it holding out when Allen was ironing out his contract till late last year? Yes I hope he gets it ironed out soon. No, I wouldnt call him a diva yet.

Allen didn't pull the crap Knox is pulling.  He showed up to rookie mini-camp and half-assed his way through because he wasn't getting paid.  Not cool in my book.

I’ve come to learn that nothing on this board prefaced “hear me out,” is worth hearing out. 

I’m surprised that Dawson Knox is such an issue around the board. He’s going to sign and he’ll be fine. 

Also, suggesting that the Eagles would trade Wentz for a package of this little value is borderline insanity. 

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Allen didn't pull the crap Knox is pulling.  He showed up to rookie mini-camp and half-assed his way through because he wasn't getting paid.  Not cool in my book.

Havent seen that. That said. Only news about him and the contract is right here on TBD.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You drinking tonight or just bored and felt like doing some trolling????

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, elijah said:

I’ve come to learn that nothing on this board prefaced “hear me out,” is worth hearing out. 

I’m surprised that Dawson Knox is such an issue around the board. He’s going to sign and he’ll be fine. 

Also, suggesting that the Eagles would trade Wentz for a package of this little value is borderline insanity. 

Hear me out!!! 

You may be on to something......  ?

Knox will be judged once they start playing football. 

Oh, and it seems Gugny may have bumped his head. Maybe say a little prayer for him, if you lean that way. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

@Gugny, I just googled Dawson Knox rookie minicamp and had 5 pages pop up from the entire WWW. You have a link that said he did what you said he did? Or are you pulling that out of the air?

@Gugny has lost his mind tonight..... he’s pulling from thin air.