Alternative Helmet Designs...

#2 for us I could live with; #1 looks like an unfinished school project. #3 is good concept, overdone on delivery, imho. 

Change just for the sake of change is always hit or miss—mostly a miss here. But agree with previous posters, the Browns or Bears might be even worse :D

14 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I like the Chargers’ second one with the lightning bolts in the background, and the matte black Ravens one.  The rest are mediocre to awful

Totally agree on the Chargers' 2nd one.  Would immediately move it to one of the top helmets in the NFL.  Agree on the rest. 

Did a quick search for an alternative Browns helmet (the first one) and found the 2nd.  Both great. 

Pooptoilet

2 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

I would be OK if we compromised the old and new logo with a charging red Buffalo like this picture (remove the player obviously)

otherwise i I doubt I would change anything at all

C0871914-65C6-43CF-B8C7-3BFB49377E14.gif

I have this logo on a helmet and I love it.  I'm at work and don't have a picture.

The first Bills helmet TERRIBLE ! But the second one i like as it goes back to the days when the Bills were always in the play off hunt & a team to beat .

Add in the 3 D piece & it gives a good look to the older red helmets of the 90's !! 

2 hours ago, Gisele said:

Blue Bills.jpg

UH NO !! 

2 hours ago, 947 said:

Wow, this is the worst Bills helmet design that I could imagine. 

Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-2.12.33-PM.png

WTH is that ?? HTTN !!!