Alternative Helmet Designs...

19 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Both of them look horrible, IMO.  Fun idea though.

18 hours ago, vincec said:

These are all really, really bad. IMO.

The Bills have one if the better looking unis in the league. The classic standing Buffalo might be the best.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JustWinPlease said:

I just came across these and figured I would post them here...some are cool, some are downright awful (like the Bills).

I like the Broncos second design, the Bucs first design, the Chargers second design, both Lions designs, both Giants designs, the first Panthers design, the first Raiders design, the first first Saints design, the first Steelers design...and the third designs are pretty cool, but I think they're just a little bit too bold.

What are your thoughts?

https://jetlaggin.com/check-out-the-awesome-redesigned-nfl-helmets-of-all-32-teams?utm_source=Adrizer&utm_campaign=140689&azs=Adrizer&azc=140689&azw&utm_term&utm_content=blog&&utm_layout=scroll&fbclid=IwAR0pRHapCZ3UORbpFZcPOAIpKkTfyZ4syp7DB8WBrT_qfFOLznfgeXP_l80

Yuk, dont like either Bills design.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

13 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think we should do the throwback red standing Buffalo with red face mast and helmet stripe for the red color rush. That is actually do able. You can’t chance the color of the helmet but that’s all decals. I’d also like to see the standing buffalo but it being blue with a blue face mask for the games with a lot of blue

If we went with a red face mast somebody would get impaled.

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

Buffalo Wildlings would have been better, since we are north of the wall and also poorly organized

Next: Buffalo Wild Wings.  Your teams given over 100% to being corporate shills.  I’m sure we have some graphic designers who can give us the New York Pepsis, New England Ace Hardwares, etc.