Alternative Helmet Designs...

I just came across these and figured I would post them here...some are cool, some are downright awful (like the Bills).

I like the Broncos second design, the Bucs first design, the Chargers second design, both Lions designs, both Giants designs, the first Panthers design, the first Raiders design, the first first Saints design, the first Steelers design...and the third designs are pretty cool, but I think they're just a little bit too bold.

What are your thoughts?

https://jetlaggin.com/check-out-the-awesome-redesigned-nfl-helmets-of-all-32-teams?utm_source=Adrizer&utm_campaign=140689&azs=Adrizer&azc=140689&azw&utm_term&utm_content=blog&&utm_layout=scroll&fbclid=IwAR0pRHapCZ3UORbpFZcPOAIpKkTfyZ4syp7DB8WBrT_qfFOLznfgeXP_l80

I think we should do the throwback red standing Buffalo with red face mast and helmet stripe for the red color rush. That is actually do able. You can’t chance the color of the helmet but that’s all decals. I’d also like to see the standing buffalo but it being blue with a blue face mask for the games with a lot of blue

• Like (+1) 1